Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my father doesn’t view computer science as real work

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
he thinks i sit around all day playing video games or jerking off while money magically appears in my bank account. can’t wait to move out and never deal with his ass again

Because it's not, go get a real job

Don't listen to these people OP, keep racking in the cash while sitting on your ass. Lol!
he says the dumbest shit it's so hard to sit down and listen to him.

Programming jobs feel like million dollar prizes instead of as jobs. “Get through 3 rounds of leetcode interviews and random language trivia for a chance to win a 40h a week job!!” Fuck off. I should have taken accounting instead

Programming jobs feel like million dollar prizes instead of as jobs. “Get through 3 rounds of leetcode interviews and random language trivia for a chance to win a 40h a week job!!” Fuck off. I should have taken accounting instead
agreed. I had multiple final rounds with faangs but fuckers always failed me because I got 1/3 questions wrong. There was actually one round where I got both right except for some edge cases. And fuckers still failed me. Massive ragefuel.

agreed. I had multiple final rounds with faangs but fuckers always failed me because I got 1/3 questions wrong. There was actually one round where I got both right except for some edge cases. And fuckers still failed me. Massive ragefuel.
do you think the actual job is a lot easier than the interview questions?

Because it's not, go get a real job
big cope. CS work is harder than lots of blue collar work. It rapes the brain. blue collar work might rape your body but it is predictable and consistent

he thinks i sit around all day playing video games or jerking off while money magically appears in my bank account.

:feelshaha: Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Tell him to seethe and dilate.

People can argue until they are blue in the face about what's "real" work and what's not "real" work, but at the end of the day money is money.

Enjoy your cash money.

Last edited:
Non faang jobs doing it too now except they don’t provide the salary jfl

Your dad is either mentally challenged or a 80+ year old man.