Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My father bullies me

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
There are relatives visiting us and when I got out of bed, my father made some comment about me "sexting [my] boyfriend."

Recently he also said that the Greta Thunberg is "[my] girl."

the greta comment is unforgivable

Shoukd just blackpill him and tell him it's all his fault with his untermensch genes

Shoukd just blackpill him and tell him it's all his fault with his untermensch genes
This, remind him of the genetic trash that he produced

i hate my father

I've actually done this once. I was sperging out hard and told him that he's the reason I'm autistic.
I legit went off on my parents, started telling them it's all because of their shit genes, but they wouldn't listen one bit

your father is using you to look better than you, at this point you can consider him your enemy.

Tbh wish my father cared enough to talk shit on me. He acts like I don't even exist.

But if my father said something like that just say one of these:

"find me a girlfriend then"
"times have changed old man, it was easy for you"
"what makes you think I'm gay?"
"women have high standards"

IDK I love to debate npcs but people irl never make fun of me for not having a gf so I never get a chance

Time to leave the nest grasshopper

Typical passive-agressive piece of shit, trying to show his dominance over someone who has no chance to truly fight back. These kinds of bullies almost always turn into passive cucks in the presence of a Chad who mogs them in every way.

Tbh wish my father cared enough to talk shit on me. He acts like I don't even exist.

But if my father said something like that just say one of these:

"find me a girlfriend then"
"times have changed old man, it was easy for you"
"what makes you think I'm gay?"
"women have high standards"

IDK I love to debate npcs but people irl never make fun of me for not having a gf so I never get a chance
good answers tbh
His father is only making harmless banter and he should answer him in the same way .

I would take her tbh.

fuck that man he is your father he should be guiding you not puting you down confront him and tell him those comments are unacceptable
and that you are his son not the family dog he is talking to if he keeps it up just gut punch him and assert your will over him

The sexting comment is unforgivable

There are relatives visiting us and when I got out of bed, my father made some comment about me "sexting [my] boyfriend."

Recently he also said that the Greta Thunberg is "[my] girl."

Probably just projection. A lot of married dudes are incel because they have no sex.

Smack him in the neck.