Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father and sister used to make fun of my face when I was younger all the time

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
When I was younger my dad and sister made fun of me because of my mouth breather face and eye area. They'd always say this to me "Duh....." with their mouth open. It was brutal as fuck. I was only 10. I never knew why they did that until I realized as I got older it was because of my recessed chin, buck teeth, and subhuman eye area.

Fortunately no one in my family was that brutal to me, it would've been too much to handle

Should have roped to teach them a lession tbh.

You know you're ugly when even your family knows.

im sorry i laughed so fucking hard at this

anincelforlifelol said:
When I was younger my dad and sister made fun of me because of my mouth breather face and eye area. They'd always say this to me "Duh....." with their mouth open. It was brutal as fuck. I was only 10. I never knew why they did that until I realized as I got older it was because of my recessed chin, buck teeth, and subhuman eye area.

When I was a kid people said that I was cute and would give me small amounts of money (for sweets) when my mum was around. I experienced a perfect childhood just for it all to come crushing down.

i remember my grandad said i looked like an ogre when i was 11

have you brought it up to them now your older?

lmao :/ Do they still make fun of you?

They were probably doing it behind your back. No, I mean actually doing it. SEX! :(

Why dont they make fun now? Because you became GL: FAKCEL outtttt

tenta said:
i remember my grandad said i looked like an ogre when i was 11

Is that when you finally realised it was ogre

They didn't out right call me ugly, but anything I did was bad, so I shut my self out from everyone and then they were like he needs to put himself out there.

_incelinside said:
Is that when you finally realised it was ogre

ive always known it was ogre

my sister use to call me a fat faggot when I was younger