Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My father and my mother when they were younger

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Rate them.

Attachments

• 1657481823147.png
    1657481823147.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 1657481891866.png
    1657481891866.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 127
will she be my gf

Your parents mog my parents.

5/10 father
4/10 mother

Chadlite father, mother avg

You'd never see a looksmatch like that today

dad - inkwel tier
mom - mid tier becky

dad - inkwel tier
mom - mid tier becky
dude in brazil his dad is chad lol.not even in a white country he would be considered incel with his looks and that hair.

the mother looks kind of average but she kinda has that cute girl next door thing,and considering she is in brazil and looks white/med she was probably a 6/10 back then.

dude in brazil his dad is chad lol.not even in a white country he would be considered incel with his looks and that hair.
My dad always braggs about how much women adored him in the past :feelskek:
the mother looks kind of average but she kinda has that cute girl next door thing,and considering she is in brazil and looks white/med she was probably a 6/10 back then.
I would have no problem marrying a woman who looks like my mother when she was young.

Your father mogs the shit out of me

dude in brazil his dad is chad lol
Idc about the location, I am talking in general. This shit annoys the fuck out of me when I see some niggers that are realistically 6/10 but are rated as a giga chads just bc blacks in general are ugly as shit. It's beyond retarded.
not even in a white country he would be considered incel with his looks and that hair.
He's got a very long midface, dark eyes and hair, narrow skull and tiny neck so he probably also has a small frame. Those are all inwkel tier traits. Wdym by "that hair"? It's just long and he's not balding from the looks of it. There's nothing fancy or special about it.
and considering she is in brazil and looks white/med she was probably a 6/10 back then.
Again the location shouldn't matter, so she's 5.5/10 and that's only bc she's not fat, which is ridiculous that that is not a normal trait for the toilets nowadays.

Idc about the location, I am talking in general. This shit annoys the fuck out of me when I see some niggers that are realistically 6/10 but are rated as a giga chads just bc blacks in general are ugly as shit. It's beyond retarded.

He's got a very long midface, dark eyes and hair, narrow skull and tiny neck so he probably also has a small frame. Those are all inwkel tier traits. Wdym by "that hair"? It's just long and he's not balding from the looks of it. There's nothing fancy or special about it.

Again the location shouldn't matter, so she's 5.5/10 and that's only bc she's not fat, which is ridiculous that that is not a normal trait for the toilets nowadays.
the location does matter. Are you telling me getting a women in the uk is easier then getting a women in latin america or in ukraine? there are guys in latin america getting cute women which you could only dream of getting if you were in the uk with his looks.
He says there was this time when two women fought on the bus over him
brutal.my dad was a chadlite so he has a lot of similar stories.

Mother: 5/10

Father: 4/10

Observe:

Rate them.
I look a lot like your father without the long hair :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:. I would rate him 5.5/10. Mid tier normie

As for your mother, a 6.5/10. High tier Becky :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

If only I was born in 1950s Brazil :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

how are you an incel with average looking parents YOU ARE NOT AN INCEL :chad::banhammer: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

the location does matter. Are you telling me getting a women in the uk is easier then getting a women in latin america or in ukraine? there are guys in latin america getting cute women which you could only dream of getting if you were in the uk with his looks.
This only means that their SMV is higher not that they are better looking on a scale from 1 - 10.

both are 6/10

How tall are you nigga

I think more than 1,69 and less than 1,80 (yes, I will use the metric system your USA faggots :feelsUgh:)
Man I'd fuck your mother if she wasn't a chad-only whore

your dad mogs me

cute mom

id say they are looksmatches

Btw, judging by how your parents look, you must be not ugly then.

Father 6/10 mother 7/10 borderline looksmatched. Pairing would likely not happen now.

Both are looksmatch tbh and mog my parents.

your parents arent ugly
[UWSL]How you ended up as incel?[/UWSL]

Last edited: