Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My fate was sealed the moment I was out of the womb.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Fucking unbelievable that nothing can be done to improve my situation by even 5%.

Hope is a double edge sword and it was the only thing that kept me going. Now, after fully digesting the blackpill, I have no idea what to do anymore. Ldar until I rope? Maybe…

There’s no such thing as self improvement etc..

True, I think of this often. Back before I was fully blackpill and only obsessed over looks I blamed myself for some reason, but now I know better; I simply never stood a chance.

I was born 2 months premature, so that quite literally did make my situation worse

Jesus. Some people should refrain from procreating ffs…
For real. She had no business having kids. Plus she has terrible OCD and insomnia herself, both of which I inherited

For real. She had no business having kids. Plus she has terrible OCD and insomnia herself, both of which I inherited
Probably the pressure of having kids ? Idk..

In my case, I inherited my mom’s short stature and narrow rat mouth, which makes it almost impossible for me to do any fucking hardmaxxes. No foids on earth would like to kiss my fucking feminine small rat mouth. Regarding the Micropenis thing, I have no fucking clue from whom I’ve inherited this shit tbh.

Probably the pressure of having kids ? Idk..

In my case, I inherited my mom’s short stature and narrow rat mouth, which makes it almost impossible for me to do any fucking hardmaxxes. No foids on earth would like to kiss my fucking feminine small rat mouth. Regarding the Micropenis thing, I have no fucking clue from whom I’ve inherited this shit tbh.
Brutal af