Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My fat 6'5 white "friend" is dating a model

T

truecel22

Greycel
After years of wageslaving nothing for me. Meanwhile someone putting zero effort gets all the girls. How do I cope without killing myself? Serious question.

You will never grow an inch in adulthood. It's over

just keep coping with with food, drugs, vidya, alcohol, etc. nothing you can do.

truecel22

Greycel​

Joined May 10, 2023 Posts 1

Takeo Gouda height

Hang out with the two of them a lot. She will grow to like you over time because you probably have a lot of similarities to you friend. Propose you three drink together and her true self will come out. Hell, he might even let you fuck his girl, at least while he's intoxicated. She might also just be the type of girl to like cucking her bf as a power move, then you can take your chance.

Hang out with the two of them a lot. She will grow to like you over time because you probably have a lot of similarities to you friend. Propose you three drink together and her true self will come out. Hell, he might even let you fuck his girl, at least while he's intoxicated. She might also just be the type of girl to like cucking her bf as a power move, then you can take your chance.
My friend told me he doesn't want to say anything to me about it because I would "ruin his vibe". Also, I'm only 5'8 so no foid is ever going to be wetting her pants to be with me.

My friend told me he doesn't want to say anything to me about it because I would "ruin his vibe". Also, I'm only 5'8 so no foid is ever going to be wetting her pants to be with me.
Damn. He's not your friend.

PM me a pic of her

height is everything

you can literally get the top 1% of girls in the world with just height. height is the equivalent of status