Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my family thinks i'm a normie even tho they have all the evidence for the opposite, jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
jfl, i'm so fucking pathetic

i was listening to some RPG music, my
fag brother entered the room without
warning and forced me to show him the music, so i did

he listened to it and questioned: "why is it so creepy and sinister?" and i just answered it was from an RPG, he questions me again why i listen to this type of music, i say i like it, and then he questions me again why i like it :feelstastyman:

idk you fucktard. Why do you like to listen to tge music you like?

i wish i answered this to him, but i just stayed quiet, he got out of my room and left me alone :feelscomfy:

then he brings with him my father and mother, and they 3 question me about it, making me nervous and trying to imply i'm normal and i shouldn't listen to that type of music

all of them look at me with anger/disgust and they finally got out of here :feelscomfy:

my brother always says that i try to hide something from them, hes correct, if they knew i posted here for example i'd get beaten up probably

sometimes i wish i could lock my door tbh

by the way this is the soundtrack i was listening to:

Imagine be ok mg so petty you question your son's music taste as if it's some sort of crime.

Fucking boomers man.

Imagine be ok mg so petty you question your son's music taste as if it's some sort of crime.

Fucking boomers man.
tbh, my brother is the pettiest

he legitimately gets angry over the fact that i listen to that music, he also brings my father and my mother to question me about it, jfl :feelscomfy:

tbh, my brother is the pettiest

he legitimately gets angry over the fact that i listen to that music, he also brings my father and my mother to question me about it, jfl :feelscomfy:
I pretty much exclusively listen to video game ost's

I pretty much exclusively listen to video game ost's
incredibly based

i listen to almost exclusively osts from this rpg and some lo-fi eventually

@FamilyGuy1999

mogs me ngl :feelswhat:

Normies are fucking retarded. Listening to "normal" music to them is probably some nigger droning over a beat about much drugs he took or women he fucked or some stupid foid singing about partying and fucking Chad afterwards. If you are not a normie mainstream music is not relatable and so as an incel you seek out more alternative genres and styles. I mostly listen to black metal or specifically depressive suicidal black metal it fits the mood I'm in most of the time. Also a lot of the music is made by a one single lonely guy probably just trying to cope with music.

Normies are fucking retarded. Listening to "normal" music to them is probably some nigger droning over a beat about much drugs he took or women he fucked or some stupid foid singing about partying and fucking Chad afterwards.
my fag brother likes to listen to electronic music or some shit but yea, he likes Funk too which here in Brazil is a genre of degenerate music about fucking foids, having fame or some shit
If you are not a normie mainstream music is not relatable and so as an incel you seek out more alternative genres and styles. I mostly listen to black metal or specifically depressive suicidal black metal it fits the mood I'm in most of the time.
based
Also a lot of the music is made by a one single lonely guy probably just trying to cope with music.
tbh, i recommend you this channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/Kyosukedanteyui

also, this music here is very good:

:feelscomfy: fuck normies

jfl, i'm so fucking pathetic

i was listening to some RPG music, my
fag brother entered the room without
warning and forced me to show him the music, so i did

he listened to it and questioned: "why is it so creepy and sinister?" and i just answered it was from an RPG, he questions me again why i listen to this type of music, i say i like it, and then he questions me again why i like it :feelstastyman:

idk you fucktard. Why do you like to listen to tge music you like?

i wish i answered this to him, but i just stayed quiet, he got out of my room and left me alone :feelscomfy:

then he brings with him my father and mother, and they 3 question me about it, making me nervous and trying to imply i'm normal and i shouldn't listen to that type of music

all of them look at me with anger/disgust and they finally got out of here :feelscomfy:

my brother always says that i try to hide something from them, hes correct, if they knew i posted here for example i'd get beaten up probably

sometimes i wish i could lock my door tbh

by the way this is the soundtrack i was listening to:

Fuck you brother, a sucker for real fuck him