Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My family thinks I'm a loser

Weeb

Weeb

Recruit
★★★★★
My mother is obsessed with my education and professional career because she knows that's all I have in my life. She knows I will always be a virgin and she is coping by trying to convince herself that I'm a genious.

My father has gone insane and he blieves that God has chosen me to be a virgin and that my virginity somehow makes me bette than others.

My uncle (who have a lay count of 25 btw) basically told me to give up on girls and he considers me a failure too.

My grandma thinks I'm retarded.

JFL at thos who say sex doesn't matter. Sex, not only is important for your mental health, it's also necessary in order to have a positive public image.

You are a loser, you've failed at the most simple thing in life.

My family doesn't seem to care.

I wish my family actually cared. My parents seem to think that I'm completely normal. My mom is in a sorority and invited me to a ball, with the premise that girls my age will be there.

Just LOL.

My family thinks that I'm a good christian and that I'm holding out for a good christian female.

they probably wish you would an hero, the ride never ends

I just say its because of religion even though I have no choice in the matter

Funny how normies will come up with anything but LOOKS to explain virginity. Also, you need an avatar to match the name.

All you need is one girl for normal life

Go find one

My family thinks I'm a loser.
My peers think I'm a loser.
My oneitis thinks I'm a loser.
I think I'm a loser.

I'm a LOSER with three exclamation marks!!!

LOSER!!!

JFL at thos who say sex doesn't matter. Sex, not only is important for your mental health, it's also necessary in order to have a positive public image.

Exactly, sex is not only about validation/affection, if you are always without gf you will be considered a failure by society and family, you cannot succeed in social and professional life without getting laid as a man. Every world leader has a wife, name one world leader who is single.

My father has gone insane and he blieves that God has chosen me to be a virgin and that my virginity somehow makes me bette than others.
Your dad is cool.

Exactly, sex is not only about validation/affection, if you are always without gf you will be considered a failure by society and family, you cannot succeed in social and professional life without getting laid as a man. Every world leader has a wife, name one world leader who is single.
Behidn every successfuk man lies a woman who provides him with sex

yep my mother and step father i imagine think they same, when i was younger they used to always ask when im getting a gf lmao.

now im 22 they have given up on me and stopped asking / expecting anything good to happen in my life.

yep my mother and step father i imagine think they same, when i was younger they used to always ask when im getting a gf lmao.

now im 22 they have given up on me and stopped asking / expecting anything good to happen in my life.
For some reason, the difference between 22 and 23 was super depressing.

They used to tell me shit like looks don't matter and that I will find one jfl

They like me but they also think that I'm a lazy loser

I'd hate having that pressure, my family don't really give a fuck now and my mother exploded at me saying I've blown my chance at life when I said how unhappy and lonely I was one time.
My extended family are pissed at me being on unemployment benefit again for so long. [like it's choice lol when everyone rejects me when I try]

So it's lay down and rot until death, or end it faster are my basic choices. I'm too pussy to end it right now, I can see myself ending up homeless on the streets or going ER and ending up dead or in prison in the next few decades.

My mother is obsessed with my education and professional career because she knows that's all I have in my life. She knows I will always be a virgin and she is coping by trying to convince herself that I'm a genious.

My uncle (who have a lay count of 25 btw) basically told me to give up on girls and he considers me a failure too.

Out of spite i would drop the education and go for a wageslave job. I mean as incel you don't need much money because besides copes there's nothing to spend it on lol

You are a reflection of your genes and environment, tell your family that.

Why are you surprised though? Your family at least is honest

My family knows about my trap fetish and dating problems, they think im insane, but also pretend nothing is happening to cope.

JFL

At least they won't press anymore for muh grandchild

Granchild? lol. Even my grandmother said that I won't have any kids
Even better than being bluepilled bs. Even your grandma is better than your mother

"My father has gone insane and he blieves that God has chosen me to be a virgin and that my virginity somehow makes me bette than others"

I am not coping but tbh he is right. See your virginity as something special. You are like one of the rarest people in this world. Thats how i see the virginity thing

"My father has gone insane and he blieves that God has chosen me to be a virgin and that my virginity somehow makes me bette than others"

I am not coping but tbh he is right. See your virginity as something special. You are like one of the rarest people in this world. Thats how i see the virginity thing
This is pure 100% cope

Your parents sound identical to mine

Out of spite i would drop the education and go for a wageslave job. I mean as incel you don't need much money because besides copes there's nothing to spend it on lol
this tbh, just take a factory job making 15-20 bucks an hour and fade into the darkness

Society doesn't really allow people like us to accel. Most people would blame us as if we had any control. We all know we have very little to say about our love lives. Femoids choose you or they don't. And school and college is biased against boys, you are very likely to be depressed or even get PTSD from these places. Stay aloof, stay in the shadow where you belong.

Last edited:
welcome to the incel club

Perhaps you should teach your fathER some manners

my mother and father are like this too, my mom only cares about how i do in school so she can brag to relatives. I remember in middle school my dad bringing me to the doctor asking the doctor why my dick was so small (1.5 inch at the time and still has not grown since kinder garden)

Society doesn't really allow people like us to accel. Most people would blame us as if we had any control. We all know we have very little to say about our love lives. Femoids choose you or they don't. And school and college is biased against boys, you are very likely to be depressed or even get PTSD from these places. Stay aloof, stay in the shadow where you belong.
Disappearing is the key