Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family really doenst give a fuck about my feelings

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I swear. They know i am lonely and single and that since birth but they dont give a shit. Instead they attack me because of the conequnces to inceldom and lonliness all the time (LDARing instead of working like a mashine).

They really are not different from other normal people. Sometimes i really hate them.

Caring about ugly males is too much effort, if you were attractive - your cousins and family members would be sending you text messages asking you to go out to parties and nightclubs with them.

No one gives a single fuck about the suffering of ugly men, not even their "families".

Pick yourself up and be a good slave without getting anything in return.

I swear. They know i am lonely and single and that since birth but they dont give a shit. Instead they attack me because of the conequnces to inceldom and lonliness all the time (LDARing instead of working like a mashine).

They really are not different from other normal people. Sometimes i really hate them.
Your feelings don't matter anyways, nobody's does, what matters are results, outcomes, wins vs losses.

Humans are always so busy trying to pretend to be "deep" but the way the world treats you shows clearly that it's your actions and their results that matter.

Maybe you should focus less on how you feel and think more about what actions would yield favorable results.

Sometimes I wonder why I even keep a phone number, it's literally just there to register me on websites and to annoy me with scams.

Caring about ugly males is too much effort, if you were attractive - your cousins and family members would be sending you text messages asking you to go out to parties and nightclubs with them.
Tbh nobody really cares about ugly males.
Thats also why I avoid seeing most family members.

Tbh nobody really cares about ugly males.
Thats also why I avoid seeing most family members.
I hate my foid family members. The fact that I can admit that, is what keeps me sane.

I hope my family as well as my extended family all die in a GTA 5 plane crash. Would be so nice to see them all go on a family vacation together and never return :feelsaww:

no one cares about disposable males like us

They don't even love you, bro. Good parents never treat their child like that in these kind of circumstances. You need to move out asap

My parents are allright, I mean I#m mad at them for creating me bc it was quite easy to see I would become an incel, but at least they treat me with respect and let me ldar

if you was attractive you would not be on this forum because it would never cross your mind that your an incel