Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My family name dies out if I don't reproduce

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
This must be a big Incel trait.

I have only one sibling. A sister who has a boyfriend but no kids, adamantly doesn't want kids and is late 30s.

My mum has one brother. A boomer virgin (autistic). My dad has one brother. A boomer who is married but no kids.

So that'll be the end of my parents and grandparents bloodline and family name. An incel trait.

Good riddance to bad genetics. No more suffering for future generations.

I blame that on women

same. except I have a brother who is also likely an incel and has never brought a girl back home.

LMAO the irony of my father having 2 sons, but they both turned out to be incels.

And my father is the only male out of 5 sisters. LMAO what a clown world.

we are both on the far end of 30.

I'm an only child so the bloodline dies with me I think. The only other person who could have kids is my aunt Sandy, who's 55 and dating a 70 year old, so probably not ever gonna have kids.

Is your last name unique
No way yours is the only branch

There's me and an older cousin with my family name. I don't know if he had kids (he'll be in his 40s now). But my sister had a bastard child so it will continue the family name. She even gave it my first name as his middle name, for some reason. He's 4 and autistic.

I'll never have children. My genetics are too shit

And I just became an incel uncle a week ago. Lol. My family tree continues to spread through three different continents while I rot JFL.

Having a sister won't save your family name, as she'll take her husbands family name. Which is why most families try to have at least one son. That used to work, but now with the sexual revolution and all that... It's over for family namecels. Sure the bloodline will live on, but the name? Forever forgotten to the sands of time. Just like you have been already.

both my surnames fathers and mothers hold a horrible past so I am not sure if I would want to carry mine on.