Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My family members hate me even though they force their way into my home

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I was forced into a family gathering at my own home because my parents invited their ass hole friends and family over. It was awkward and awful because legit nobody talked to me and I was sitting there on my phone trying to play it cool.

I wanted to leave so bad but my parents were forcing me to stay and I would be in trouble for leaving. I couldn't even concentrate because I was afraid family members would come into my room and see/smell the cum I released all over my bed, carpet, pillow and chair. i even jizzed into my hand and threw it at the ceiling before.

I hate how even though my family is supposed to be the closest people to me, they shun me and hate me for no reason other than my looks.
They even treat random strangers better than me even fast food workers.

I thought as an incel at least family would respect me but nope, too much to ask.

why do people act like they care about us if they hate us. it doesnt make sense

Did it ever drip onto your head while you were sleeping or did it just harden into a stalagtite
idk I don't think it fell because I see a stain with a blacklight. It is a stalagtite /stain