Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My family members comes to live with us for a week

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
(i live with parents).

One of the symptoms of being incel is having 0 things to talk about with normies because our lifes is rotting on tv or pc lol

i guess ill just stay in my room and ignore them

lol

not that i dislike them, i just dont have anything happening in my current 'life'style, and just being there sitting quiet makes no sense

most of the time when this happens i do the obligatory greeting and then go back to my room to ldar

most of the time when this happens i do the obligatory greeting and then go back to my room to ldar
LOL our families must think we are weird

i guess youre ethnic, arent you?

Sounds like a plan.

I do this all the time i feel like an asshole when i do it though

This shit is cancer
:soy:
Where's your girlfriend
Why don't you have a girlfriend
Everything about work
It's the weekend why don't you go out
People being cringe and trying to talk to me out of pity thinking that I want to be a part of the conversation and that I'm just shy, even though I just want to rot because I'm ugly..

I do this all the time i feel like an asshole when i do it though
yea its the same feeling when i play vidya instead of finishing assignments jfl but even if i do go outside ill probably just stare at the floor and risk potentially sperging out in front of 10+ people

Ignore them, is that difficult

Just hide in your room for a week. Whenever I'd have cousins over I'd have to give up my room, really grinds in the fact that I had the lowest status in the family