Venting My family knows i'm going to be a failure.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★★
20d 11h 26m
As the thread title says, my family thinks i'm a failure. Last night i was on my computer looking at some threads on /pol/ and he told me about this one, and it involved being a truck driver. The tone of his voice and his eagerness for me to look at it was offputing. I didn't really think about it until he said "I hear Truck Driving is a good job for NEET, i suggest you look at it." Then it hit me, it hurt me knowing that he already knows that i'm a failure at 16. I realized that it's been clear to my father now. It was clear to my mother as well, before it was to my father. She would always say stuff like "Oh you need to stay in the army as long as possible for your son to be able to get health insurance" and other things when she talks to her friends about me "He's not going to be like his brother, he's going to take alot of time before he's going to move out". i put the pieces together and now i wonder when they will realize that i'll be a virgin until i die. I honestly feel like a failure, considering what my parents are saying about me. it's a pretty somber reminder especially when i look at my older brother who has his life put together or at least it seems like it. I have no aspirations or long term goals unlike him and it's becoming clearer to my parents as i grow older, that i have failed.

Miserable

Miserable

Tired of Living
★★★
17d 21h 27m
I'm in the same area, my chad brother has it all. But I haven't been ribbed on about with my family.
It's stupid that your family has already deemed you a failure at 16.
Family is really just a collection of people just for kids to rent until they are on their own. The only similarity is that we are all blood-related
When I get to the point of moving out. Because honestly my life rn is wageslaving, I'll just spend my time rotting in a apartment.
I know I'll be alone anyways. Anyways, if I get to that point, I'm cutting all connection to them. The amount of agony they put me through.
just hang in there brocel.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

It just so happens that 6 million died
★★★★★
102d 18h 5m
I already am a failure. At 16 you can still do a lot. Is there anything you wanna do? Don't end up rotting until your mid-20s, THIS is shit.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
★★★
20d 11h 26m
I already am a failure. At 16 you can still do a lot. Is there anything you wanna do? Don't end up rotting until your mid-20s, THIS is shit.
I don't really have anything meaningful to do. I just end up on my computer and playing games. i don't have any drive to do anything, unless it's something i cannot ignore like a commitment or something.

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 20h 25m
My mom hasn't given up on me yet, but she's losing hope

W

warashitlife

Greycel
12h 31m
once my mother said: ''i know he's gonna spent the whole life on his room, so i don't even care anymore''
at the time i got really pissed off, but well... she was right

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 14h 34m
My family already gave up on me

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
218d 11h 27m
unless u already dropped out of high school then u can still avert being a NEET failson jfl just dont be a lazy nigga and get good gradelos

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
57d 15h 30m
You should try moving out when you're older tbh, when you get a job and etc. Will probably help keep you sane.