Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my family keeps talking about weddings.

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
How do I tell them that not only can I not attract a girl, even if I did find a girl to marry I have NOBODY to invite. I have zero friends, know zero people, there'd be no one. I'm not even close to my cousins like that so its not even possible . Thanks for the isolation as a kid and forcing me to keep STEMmaxxing, providing me zero support financially, and giving me these disgusting genetics.

Just tell them you don't want to get married.

Just tell them you don't want to get married.
I slyly told my parents I dont really like kids to give them a hint but they just looked at me like I'm stupid.

tip get married they will stop talking about
(at least that's what they did for me)

@Zer0/∞ fakecel for having weddings and good functional family. Poor truecels can’t even afford that

@Zer0/∞ fakecel for having weddings and good functional family. Poor truecels can’t even afford that
Do u also think my family has been good to me? socially isolated me, can't provide for me, trash childhood upbringing= good family, the more you learn

Do u also think my family has been good to me? socially isolated me, can't provide for me, trash childhood upbringing= good family, the more you learn
How did they isolate you

How did they isolate you
by preventing me from going anywhere. I wasn't ugly when I was a kid (pre-puberty) so I had a couple of friends. I was invited to birthdays, they banned me from going, so ive never been to a birthday party in my life. Never been to a sleepover, never hung out with friends, never joined clubs (they banned me from that too). Never been on holidays, I have garbage relationships with my extended family (cousins, etc) because they never let me even hang out with them. I can't even afford to stay on campus so im at home. I've never celebrated a birthday. Haven't had a Christmas tree, haven't received a Christmas gift (all of this from poverty and helicopter parenting). So I do nothing but study and exist, thats been my life since forever. So now you know just how bad the isolation was and ill never in my life forgive them for doing that shit to me.

by preventing me from going anywhere. I wasn't ugly when I was a kid (pre-puberty) so I had a couple of friends. I was invited to birthdays, they banned me from going, so ive never been to a birthday party in my life. Never been to a sleepover, never hung out with friends, never joined clubs (they banned me from that too). Never been on holidays, I have garbage relationships with my extended family (cousins, etc) because they never let me even hang out with them. I can't even afford to stay on campus so im at home. I've never celebrated a birthday. Haven't had a Christmas tree, haven't received a Christmas gift (all of this from poverty and helicopter parenting). So I do nothing but study and exist, thats been my life since forever. So now you know just how bad the isolation was and ill never in my life forgive them for doing that shit to me.
Damn pretty much same. Except we did celebrate holidays when we were younger. Never had much money though and had to sit in churches and cut grass and rake leave and pick fruit just to help on rent. Cousins ignored me aswell (had to stay with them for 2-3 months cuz we were homeless) and they barely said more than 20 words the whole time i was there. I dropped out of school cuz of an incident with my sibling and been friendless and alone ever since.

Damn pretty much same. Except we did celebrate holidays when we were younger. Never had much money though and had to sit in churches and cut grass and rake leave and pick fruit just to help on rent. Cousins ignored me aswell (had to stay with them for 2-3 months cuz we were homeless) and they barely said more than 20 words the whole time i was there. I dropped out of school cuz of an incident with my sibling and been friendless and alone ever since.
having no friends and being alone gets to you, I'm supposed to be in my prime. THIS is supposed to be the best time of my life yet its horrible. I have zero memories to look back to. if something happened to me and I died, I'd have zero people at my funeral except for my parents. Then there's others that win genetics wise and environmentally and I'm supposed to think this is a fair world?:feelsclown::feelsclown:. That things will change/hard work pays off when people at their lowest point are better off than I've been at my highest point.

Real shit. My family members will always tease me and ask: "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet" and I just give them some made up excuse like: "I just haven't found the right one yet" because I can't be bothered to explain the blackpill to them.

having no friends and being alone gets to you, I'm supposed to be in my prime. THIS is supposed to be the best time of my life yet its horrible. I have zero memories to look back to. if something happened to me and I died, I'd have zero people at my funeral except for my parents. Then there's others that win genetics wise and environmentally and I'm supposed to think this is a fair world?:feelsclown::feelsclown:. That things will change/hard work pays off when people at their lowest point are better off than I've been at my highest point.
Same. I should have millions by now and be status maxxed.

Other people's weddings are brutal enough, seeing all those young couples and people acting lovey dovey not to mention those hooking up later. Then some old person will ask if you've got a gf yet because you're sitting alone when everyone is dancing with their partners.

Honestly if they ask you, just ignore the question entirely. Don't respond and hope they'll stop asking