Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My family is a nightmare I can't wake up from

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Cute and funny appreciator
★★★
4d 17h 39m
My parents are the biggest asshole soycucks I've ever seen, any and everything they all ever care about is themselves and my sisters and I doubt that they give a rat's ass about me, on the contrary, they absolutely LOVE berating me, reminding me of my past failures and making it seem that I'm the worst child to ever exist whenever a chance presents itself, even though I have never ever caused them any problems growing up, always doing what they tell me to do and trying to please their sorry asses, for fuck's sake I never went out with my friends once during my school years, and ended up being one of the top scoring students in hs, but nope, not enough, and dropping out of that top engineering school that got me suicidal because I couldn't keep up and had no friends was too much of a sin.

All this while my sisters get all the love they can get and rarely ever get told off even for outrageous shit, my 13 year old sister came out to be a radical feminist and LGBT supporter yet my "conservative" parents are too bluepilled and keep saying that "it's just a phase". Bitch refuses to pray right in front of their eyes without a problem yet I get infinite shit for missing one prayer at the mosque and having to get my ass waken up at 5am every morning because "muh fajr".

And if they act nicely once and get me something I'd have to get reminded of it each time I make the smallest mistake: "oh you forgot that time I got you X thing you ungrateful bitch? I should have never done that." They never cease with their guilt tripping always telling me that i'm gonna be the end of them:fuk:

Also my father is nothing but a stupid narcissistic manchild who gets furious at the smallest disagreement and who doesn't want me to do anything he doesn't approve of: I play games, he gets mad, I do something productive like drawing/painting or game development, he gets mad, I breathe, he gets mad and won't stop pestering me to "learn something useful and/or start my own business so I don't have to wagecuck" nigger how tf do you want me to do that? Learning python won't solve shit, especially when I already am studying architecture which is intself very time consuming and sucks the whole life out of me, it's not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. And recently they've forced me to go to a driving school even though not only do I not give a shit, own a car nor do I have the money to get one, but also I need to go to college which has strict attendance policies so I can't be skipping classes.:feelsbadman:

Goddamn they're insufferable and constantly make me wanna rope:feelsohgod:

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Tell them it's better to be studying than doing nothing like a NEET and if they're so mad at you studying architecture and whatever else, you can just stop everything and do nothing

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
WhoreCel95 said:
Tell them it's better to be studying than doing nothing like a NEET and if they're so mad at you studying architecture and whatever else, you can just stop everything and do nothing
I woke up today to them having a tantrum about me in which they said that they don't want me around anymore and that I should fuck off because they legitimately think that I'm driving them to their own graves or some shit, on top of that they've told me that I'm gonna have to pay approximately 500$ for those driving lessons they've dragged me into despite me not having anymore than 10 bucks to my name, so I'm possibly going to have to face legal persecution for that as well.
Can't even find a job in this shithole where I live and have nowhere to go... I'm seriously contemplating roping at this point, never stood a chance in this joke of a world...

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Where are you from brocel?

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
AwakenedArisen said:
Fuck this poor fucking shit region of North Africa :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also your story is very relatable to someone i know, only difference is that he was a fag :feelsugh:

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Fuck this poor fucking shit region of North Africa :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tbh I wish it just gets nuked to oblivion

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
AwakenedArisen said:
Tbh I wish it just gets nuked to oblivion
Hope our countries bomb eachother.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Say your prayers
★★★★★
125d 18h 4m
brutal af bro

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
182d 11h 26m
I don’t think the feminist shit with your sister is ‘just a phase’. Most women remain feminists for the rest of their lives.

D

Deleted member 27768

-
57d 17h 54m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I don’t think the feminist shit with your sister is ‘just a phase’. Most women remain feminists for the rest of their lives.
No shit :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 3m
Well i think you should slowly and discretly start to siphon money and steal valuable things like jewelry from them, Then leave.

Also meanwhile you should gather enough money and valuables try to develop an skill to survive in the future, I suggest piano lessons, So you can work as a musician in a fancy bar or restaurant.

Hope it helps.

GustavWagner

GustavWagner

Greycel
1d 4h 6m
The worst thing about family is that they know exactly how to hurt you, they know just what buttons to press and they know how to make you feel like crap. They also know how to string you along and make you do things they want done. My parents are exactly like yours they will bring things up from 5 years ago in an argument and will try to berate me for any small infraction, but my younger sister gets off the hook with everything. I was in your position at 20 then i graduated college and guess where I ended up? Right back in my parent's basement trying to change careers and now i still have to wagecuck and put up with bullshit christian morals. Take it from a dude who fucked up big time, make sure what you are going to college for is what you want to do as a career, because if it isn't wagecucking and living with your parents or renting an apartment that you can barely afford are your options, and this is what happened to me. Getting college wrong is a big lose-lose. Good luck with your studies though.
AwakenedArisen said:
My parents are the biggest asshole soycucks I've ever seen, any and everything they all ever care about is themselves and my sisters and I doubt that they give a rat's ass about me, on the contrary, they absolutely LOVE berating me, reminding me of my past failures and making it seem that I'm the worst child to ever exist whenever a chance presents itself, even though I have never ever caused them any problems growing up, always doing what they tell me to do and trying to please their sorry asses, for fuck's sake I never went out with my friends once during my school years, and ended up being one of the top scoring students in hs, but nope, not enough, and dropping out of that top engineering school that got me suicidal because I couldn't keep up and had no friends was too much of a sin.

All this while my sisters get all the love they can get and rarely ever get told off even for outrageous shit, my 13 year old sister came out to be a radical feminist and LGBT supporter yet my "conservative" parents are too bluepilled and keep saying that "it's just a phase". Bitch refuses to pray right in front of their eyes without a problem yet I get infinite shit for missing one prayer at the mosque and having to get my ass waken up at 5am every morning because "muh fajr".

And if they act nicely once and get me something I'd have to get reminded of it each time I make the smallest mistake: "oh you forgot that time I got you X thing you ungrateful bitch? I should have never done that." They never cease with their guilt tripping always telling me that i'm gonna be the end of them:fuk:

Also my father is nothing but a stupid narcissistic manchild who gets furious at the smallest disagreement and who doesn't want me to do anything he doesn't approve of: I play games, he gets mad, I do something productive like drawing/painting or game development, he gets mad, I breathe, he gets mad and won't stop pestering me to "learn something useful and/or start my own business so I don't have to wagecuck" nigger how tf do you want me to do that? Learning python won't solve shit, especially when I already am studying architecture which is intself very time consuming and sucks the whole life out of me, it's not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. And recently they've forced me to go to a driving school even though not only do I not give a shit, own a car nor do I have the money to get one, but also I need to go to college which has strict attendance policies so I can't be skipping classes.:feelsbadman:

Goddamn they're insufferable and constantly make me wanna rope:feelsohgod:

Last edited:
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
GustavWagner said:
The worst thing about family is that they know exactly how to hurt you, they know just what buttons to press and they know how to make you feel like crap. They also know how to string you along and make you do things they want done. My parents are exactly like yours they will bring things up from 5 years ago in an argument and will try to berate me for any small infraction, but my younger sister gets off the hook with everything. I was in your position at 20 then i graduated college and guess where I ended up? Right back in my parent's basement trying to change careers and now i still have to wagecuck and put up with bullshit christian morals. Take it from a dude who fucked up big time, make sure what you are going to college for is what you want to do as a career, because if it isn't wagecucking and living with your parents or renting an apartment that you can barely afford are your options, and this is what happened to me. Getting college wrong is a big lose-lose. Good luck with your studies though.
I'm really longing for the day I finally graduate and get a job so I can fuck off and just ldar, also actually before they forced me to take up a major I did not want anything to do with but I dropped out because it fucked me over, it was some kind of "elite" school in my country and not only was it very hard but I also couldn't fit in, was made fun of behind my back etc... it was a brutal year, but now at least i'm happy with my choice.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 21h 0m
AwakenedArisen said:
I finally graduate and get a job so I can fuck off and just ldar
do you fucking mongs not understand what LDAR means? LAY DOWN AND ROT. NOT GRADUATE AND GET A FUCKING JOB

Other than that i agree with your post its very relatable other than the fact that I actually LDAR and you fucking niggers use it as a word with no meaning

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
curryboy420 said:
do you fucking mongs not understand what LDAR means? LAY DOWN AND ROT. NOT GRADUATE AND GET A FUCKING JOB
I know I used the wrong term but said fuck it anyway, I meant that I'd just lock myself at home and browse the internet or play games whenever I'm done with work because tbh that's the only thing I see myself doing.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 21h 0m
AwakenedArisen said:
I know I used the wrong term but said fuck it anyway, I meant that I'd just lock myself at home and browse the internet or play games whenever I'm done with work because tbh that's the only thing I see myself doing.
Thats still not fuckign LDAR. THe mental gymnastics is fucking unneccessary, LDAR has a specific meaning.

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

★★★
4d 17h 39m
Goddamnit man where did you learn to read?:what:
AwakenedArisen said:
I know I used the wrong term but said fuck it anyway

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
4d 22h 32m
So they actually want you to fuck off, cant you get a job somewhere and try to survive on your own? friends that can let you on their places for a while? cause your living situation seems like shit tbh, not only your sister does everything and gets away with it but also they're making your life a shit. being incel is already hard enough, try to solve your problems cause at least you can enjoy peace at the end of the day, you wont be able to get laid but you should be able to have a time of peace at least

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8