Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My family (especially elderly) is asking why i don't have a gf... and are surprised i never had one and they asked my dad to confirm.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I wish it was easy like this. I am used to bluepills like "you will find someone" but this is brand new. And no one (like 10 people) didn't believe me.

I live in a big city maybe that's why. Foids are so picky nowadays.

I said I don't want one although I tried REALLY hard, like I got rejected 3 to 4 times. Brutal blackpill.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

The first 100 rejections are just a warm-up.

Boomers just had to exist and ended up owning a house, wife and kids by age 20

They will never comprehend what life is like today.

yes:feelsbadman:. in my country their family literally gave them their wife.

Indeed they can’t understand how FUCKED the actual dating market is :feelsaww: and for job jfl about this one you have to wageslave for dogshit money :feelsaww: Or going into debt for studies you don't necessarily like for a job you're not sure you'll get:feelsaww:

Brutal familypill

Thank god the concept of arranged marriage is still predominant in curry cultures:lul::lul:

when any of my family or relatives ask about my relationship status, I get extremely embarrassed and try to change the topic ASAP. I can talk to mostly anyone about my inceldom, but when it gets to my family I get very anxious and spergy :worryfeels:

Everyone already has a boyfriend. At least from my experience.

when any of my family or relatives ask about my relationship status, I get extremely embarrassed and try to change the topic ASAP. I can talk to mostly anyone about my inceldom, but when it gets to my family I get very anxious and spergy :worryfeels:
Feel you on this one.

I've come to terms with the fact it's beyond over for me so idgaf bout stacys being incel etc… anymore actually. Ive taken the :blackpill:

But this is the one thing that still hurts… The family discussions veering in this direction.

Alwayd try to avoid or divert it like the plague. (Avoiding weddings etc…)
Hurts like a mf tbh with u mate. :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back