Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My face is too far gone to be fixed

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Major
★★
I've had aggressive and prolonged acne for so long that it has made scars all over my face. Literally nothing I do in the matter of skincare will be able to fix it. I don't even want to invest in lasers or whatever because what's the point, there's people with clear skin that haven't had to do shit for it and have a clear complexion. On top of that I also have to deal with looking like my subhuman dad so whatever I do will be in vain. Does anybody relate?

I wish there was skincare and lasers for my long deformed face and skull

fucking brutal

nevER began for us Acnecels

My entire maxillofacial structure is subhuman

I remember seeing white kids and latino mutts at school with acne so bad it looked like they were diseased. I think it has something to do with genetics or diet, but its too late for you now

The title of the thread describes me perfectly

I remember seeing white kids and latino mutts at school with acne so bad it looked like they were diseased. I think it has something to do with genetics or diet, but its too late for you now
Surprising since most white people I’ve seen either have acneless skin or mild. It’s genetic, my mom had really shit skin so she passed it down

there's people with clear skin that haven't had to do shit for it and have a clear complexion
This is just the way life is. I'm jealous of people with no hair loss, I have to pay £120 a year for my hair loss treatments while other people have their hair for free.

I can relate. Every time i look at myself in the mirror i feel more depressed.