Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My face is so ugly

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I just turned the camera on and saw my face. I thought I was ugly before but I really got to look at my face with the camera and I’m so ugly it’s almost fascinating how a person can be as ugly as me. My bones are structured in a way that even though I’m a gymcel my face looks like it’s fat, and on top of that I’ve got baby face except my skin is fucked up.

How did bitches react to you back in school.
I used to think I was good looking or maybe even tough but I was always getting interrupted when I was speaking and treated like shit by them so I kinda knew it was over, shouldn't have taken me so long to take an honest look at my side profile, it was all right there.

How did bitches react to you back in school.
I used to think I was good looking or maybe even tough but I was always getting interrupted when I was speaking and treated like shit by them so I kinda knew it was over, shouldn't have taken me so long to take an honest look at my side profile, it was all right there.
Foids acted as expected, whenever I did anything or laughed they’d mock me. I literally had a foid who stared at me from middle school to high school and would just laugh at my face the whole period.

I get looks of disgust from foids all the time

I just turned the camera on and saw my face. I thought I was ugly before but I really got to look at my face with the camera and I’m so ugly it’s almost fascinating how a person can be as ugly as me. My bones are structured in a way that even though I’m a gymcel my face looks like it’s fat, and on top of that I’ve got baby face except my skin is fucked up.
I never touch my camera, sometimes I have to, to take a picture of something and it'll accidentally come onto selfie mode and I go into a depressive episode about how fugly I look. My nose looks like it's taking up about 80% of my face and , my Skin looks fucking awful, I can see the pores on the tip of my nose and And for some reason it emphasizes my bad orbitals and tear troughs even though it isnt that noticeable in my bathroom mirror. The Camera absolutely hates me. In the mirror I'm not as ugly

But holy fuck the front facing camera is a brutal black pill. Avoid at all costs

I never touch my camera, sometimes I have to, to take a picture of something and it'll accidentally come onto selfie mode and I go into a depressive episode about how fugly I look. My nose looks like it's taking up about 80% of my face and , my Skin looks fucking awful, I can see the pores on the tip of my nose and And for some reason it emphasizes my bad orbitals and tear troughs even though it isnt that noticeable in my bathroom mirror. The Camera absolutely hates me. In the mirror I'm not as ugly

But holy fuck the front facing camera is a brutal black pill. Avoid at all costs
The camera is fucking brutal. I’m still ugly in my mirror but when I see my face in a camera it’s like someone is trying to piss me off

Overhead yellow light makes me look like 2/10.

Yeah, well try having a long, wide, droopy Jew nose with a dent on the right side that makes the nasal bone stick out and then having eyes with mild upper eyelid exposure and dark circles under them. Also, the eyes aren't placed on the same level, one is higher than the other. I'm an utter subhuman.