Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My face is lopsided

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
My face is literally extremely assymetrical whereby the 2 sides are so different, including the hairline... this also causes me pain when eating. Anyone else have this?

My face is literally extremely assymetrical whereby the 2 sides are so different, including the hairline... this also causes me pain when eating. Anyone else have this?
I had this but hard mewing since I was 16 balanced it out and unblocked my nose. Still look ugly as fuck but at least I can breath clear. Give it a go. It won't make u attractive just saying

I had this but hard mewing since I was 16 balanced it out and unblocked my nose. Still look ugly as fuck but at least I can breath clear. Give it a go. It won't make u attractive just saying
Ive been mewing since last 2 years but hasn't improved anything

i might need to surgery max but scared i might get wrong surgery
Honestly u could become a full on chad if u are willing to get higher cheekbones, and a wider, higher and longer jaw

Did your maxilla move forward or any shit like that?

Me too! I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in pictures and why I didn’t notice it earlier. Perhaps it became worse with aging. Either way, one side of my face is objectively better looking than the other side and it is unfortunately noticeable

Send pictures or faggot

asymmetry is brutal tbh. i'm pretty asymmetrical but i never had trouble while eating.

your english has improved since you joined here fellowcel
I still have pretty poor vocabulary and bad grammar, over for bad english cels

Did your maxilla move forward or any shit like that?
Idk but my face more symmetrical and now my bottom teeth line up with my top ones. My jaw is less to one side.