Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My face is frightening

G

Guest37263

I’m not deformed in any way

But I just looked in the mirror and realised I actually have a frighteningly unappealing, dare I say legitimately ugly face.i fucking can’t stand this.

I’m doing tinder chadfish with this chad on the right

0ACEED0F 7882 44A2 A3BA 1E0B5697BEF7

And it’s just fucking heartbreaking. Why must I be a bloated, droopy fuck ugly malformed fish, while this cunt gets to live life to the fullest with the most perfect aesthetic facial masculinity god could have ever crafted??

Honestly, why? Why should I bother when I’m not even just average or neutral, my face is genuinely frightening?

I’ve been told I look like a troll or ogre by well meaning friends. Jesus Christ man.

There's nothing I hate more than nature.

guy on the left is better looking imo

Dude thos aren't your fucking friends if they're calling you a troll...

Can you pm me a facepic?

Truth. Why even live as a nonchad.

We are many here like that OP. I have been bullied my entire life, and more when I was younger.

Nature is cruel, but I have accepted it.

Go out at night and scare foids. :feelshmm:

@King_Gigacel how’s the chadfishing going? Are there already a bunch of foids message you who want chad dick?

Fellow ogrecel here, we may be ugly but it's better than being weak looking.

Try taking a picture of your face and it's an even worse feeling than just looking at yourself in the mirror, the camera seems to make me look worse.

Try taking a picture of your face and it's an even worse feeling than just looking at yourself in the mirror, the camera seems to make me look worse.
Yeah the camera makes me lose all defineness, it turns me from having some sort of facial definitely to round face truecel

And the camera tend to blacken my eyes which makes them appear sad.

Might be the lighting but then that's cope

^
100%. It’s difficult to describe the agonising feeling of internal despair, that this is never going to change. Don’t you think?

It chews out all the happiness and self worth you could possibly have in life. It’s something that you’re constantly reminded of.

All I want is to live one day of endless validation and love and affection and interest and desire from women. ONE DAY.

I’d rather live one day as my chadfish than the rest of my life with my face. Fucking seriously.

100%. It’s difficult to describe the agonising feeling of internal despair, that this is never going to change. Don’t you think?

It chews out all the happiness and self worth you could possibly have in life. It’s something that you’re constantly reminded of

The camera makes me wanna go out and spray people with orange juice.

It's ogre, your eye area must make you look like a pedophile neanderthal.

living as a non chad is pure scam. why we even live

i feel the same way. life was not meant for uglies :feelsbadman:

because ur ugly

I deluded myself into thinking I was average for a long time too..... :feelsbadman:

The genetic lottery fucked all of us.