Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My eyes are too close together

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I hate it. I want to die. I look like an inbred retard. There is no fix for this. Suicide is the only answer to my problems.

Brutal af. Close eye spacing definitely looks bad. At least my eyes are a pretty normal spacing, despite not having a great eye area

I hate it. I want to die. I look like an inbred retard. There is no fix for this. Suicide is the only answer to my problems.
Can't you wear certain angled lenses 24/7 to gaslight others into seeing them normal

At least you aren't a nigger

Just sunglassesmax :feelsthink:

Brutal af. Close eye spacing definitely looks bad. At least my eyes are a pretty normal spacing, despite not having a great eye area
I have a long and narrow face too. I need to breed her to cancel it out.
Portrait young woman with natural make up 23 2149084914

I have a long and narrow face too. I need to breed her to cancel it out.
View attachment 1234775
Based, but that girl’s eye spacing isn’t too bad. Here’s one that would completely cancel it out, lmao. You’re ugly from narrow eyes, and this girl is ugly from wide eyes. Combine genetics to produce the perfect offspring, lol
IMG 2409

Based, but that girl’s eye spacing isn’t too bad. Here’s one that would completely cancel it out, lmao. You’re ugly from narrow eyes, and this girl is ugly from wide eyes. Combine genetics to produce the perfect offspring, lol
View attachment 1234780
That'd work. The thing I don't like about girls with wide set eyes is they ususlly have rounder faces. I also don't think she's ugly. It's much harder to be ugly from eyes that are too spaced out.

That'd work. The thing I don't like about girls with wide set eyes is they ususlly have rounder faces.
I never really noticed that, but seems true
I also don't think she's ugly. It's much harder to be ugly from eyes that are too spaced out.
I do consider her somewhat ugly because she's sub5 without a doubt, but I'd still fuck her

Any problem with eyes is just the most brutal thing you can have that cannot be fixed too close goofy looking too far goldfish disgusting.

OvER for cyclopscels