Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My eye area looks maxing

Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Straightened my eyebrows. Dyed my eyebrows darker. Changed my eye posture to remove upper eyelid exposure. Used eye cream to remove dark circles under my eyes. 

The result: No longer showing. PM me if you wanna see.

RE: My eye area looks maxing (Pics)

very good, you got a nice eye area now

also, obligatory "hurr durr fakecel ouuttt hurr"

That's really good! The eyebrow improvement did alot.

Went from stoned disabled guy to hunter eyes. Most impressive.

How did you straighten you're eyebrows? How did you change you're eye posture?

BonePressed said:
Straightened my eyebrows. Dyed my eyebrows darker. Changed my eye posture to remove upper eyelid exposure. Used eye cream to remove dark circles under my eyes. 

The result: https://imgur.com/a/ANL83

Teach me dude. I hate my eye area. How were you able to reshape the eyebrows? How did you fix upper eyelid exposure?
And what exactly are those creams/ how do they work?

Looks fake tbh.

Nautica1983 said:
How did you straighten you're eyebrows? How did you change you're eye posture?

After constantly squinting slightly and lowering your eyebrows all day for a few months, it becomes your natural eye posture.

How the fuck did u straighten your eyebrows

Weed said:
How the fuck did u straighten your eyebrows

By having correct eye posture for the most part

BonePressed said:
After constantly squinting slightly and lowering your eyebrows all day for a few months, it becomes your natural eye posture.

Advice is legit, can confirm.

Slavicel said:
Advice is legit, can confirm.

Yeah. 

Squinting turned my high set brows into low set brows, hid my upper eyelid exposure, made my eyes more vertically narrow and straightened my eyebrows 

It's legit af

Pm me boyo.

Nevermind, found the pics. You're using two different people, just lol.... FAKE!

Eye maxing is legit if the flaws are minor.

iiiTeMpeR said:
tell me more i want to do this

This is only legit if you already have dark eyebrows and hair. If you try to do it as a blonde guy, it turns out way too dark and looks unnatural (I did it in the past).

Lol wtf, squinting all day will remove your upper eyelid exposure?

I call bullshit. OP is trying to get some copecels to do this bullshit for months in the hope of seeing a change.

Throw me a PM of a before and after pic, if you can.

permasquint game is legit

BonePressed said:

Pm me

Just lol at you cucks falling for this. If you actually believe squinting can give you hunter eyes, I've got a great plot of land to sell you...

BonePressed said:

No fucking way.

this guy never posted the eye cream he talked about. The only thing people recommend is fucking Preparation H(ass cream)

https://i.imgur.com/XMYqdCd.jpg

here you go if you're too low iq to find the link

does squinting for a month really make you do it permanently? it cant be the same for mewing right?

squinting like clint eastwood raises me half a point

BonePressed said:
Yeah. 

Squinting turned my high set brows into low set brows, hid my upper eyelid exposure, made my eyes more vertically narrow and straightened my eyebrows 

It's legit af

Can we have a before/after of your eyes?

Anyone who falls for OP is literally fucking retarded 

XMYqdCd_d.jpg

Either he is using two different people or he’s raising his eyebrows and purposely slightly closing his eyes to give the impression of having too much upperlid exposure (which the latter is more likely true).

Just lol @ some of you fags believing that “posture” can lessen upperlid exposure. No, it doesn’t. You’re either BORN with upperlid exposure or not...JFL @ those in this thread.

Top guy is Cuckcel on lookism

1ciWFXS.jpg

Bottom guy is Brio on lookism

O0U7Xey.pnghttp:

JFL @ the autism.

You started squinting harder? naturally having this is everything

BonePressed said:

I'm interested in dying my eyebrows too. I'm ginger so I have those sort of blonde eyebrows that sort of blend into my skin kind of like Brock Lesnar but maybe not as bad as his. I think it makes my face look emotionless sometimes. I'm worried about dying them too much the first time though and would rather transition them slowly darker and darker to match my hair which is a dark red.

Status
Not open for further replies.