Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My experiences in High School

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 22m
My experiences in school are very bad and boring. I often will sit alone at lunch time, and during times when the teacher is done talking. I have no-one to talk with, because everyone has their friends group. Whenever i talk to others about things i feel as if i am a fly, and nobody likes flies. Fly's are the nuisances of the world, and i feel like one. I have a noticed something else whenever i am in class, Since i am in the more "Advanced classes" there are alot more femoids in their than a normal class. I also do not feel like i deserve to be in those classes because i am not planning on attending college in the future. Not only is that there are more femoids that I will never be able to have, i am being iq mogged very hard. Just the other day i heard that a foid was planning to get married when she graduates high school, and shes getting married to a white chad. I also shit you not when most of these foids say that they're "Depressed" about life, but on the other hands they have a healthy social life, with signifigant others and friends. I have no one and nobody cares about me. Such is the fate of an socially ackward and ugly man put together.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 32m
Is your school filled with dykes like mine?
Foids only say they are depressed because they compare themselves with each other too much on the internet.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 22m
Zer0/∞ said:
Is your school filled with dykes like mine?
In the classes i have, yes. But for the regular classes it's mostly black femoids

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 32m
The lack of boys in all the honors and AP classes, even in the physics and mathematics programs I am in prove this: men will begin to drop out of society in a decades time and no, there is not enough of these trade jobs for them to fill.:redpill:
keksofthebest said:
Since i am in the more "Advanced classes" there are alot more femoids in their than a normal class. I also do not feel like i deserve to be in those classes because i am not planning on attending college in the future. Not only is that there are more femoids that I will never be able to have, i am being iq mogged very hard.

Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 19m
Ive never attended highschool, if i did i would probably kill myself watching guys head taller than me living life i cant dream of and i would be probably bullied to death.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 22m
Zer0/∞ said:
men will begin to drop out of society in a decades time and no, there is not enough of these trade jobs for them to fill.
To be honest i'm probably just going to joined the military or something, then hopefully i'll find some purpose for my life

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 32m
Mecoja said:
Ive never attended highschool, if i did i would probably kill myself watching guys head taller than me living life i cant dream of and i would be probably bullied to death.
Man be a middle school dropout; he got to be the real Satoshi bitcoin inventor.:feelsthink:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 19m
Zer0/∞ said:
Man be a middle school dropout; he got to be the real Satoshi bitcoin inventor.:feelsthink:
Smart guys succeed even without school, im stupid and poor and in my country if you want anything higher than 3 years highschool you need a lot of money that my family didnt have, honestly my education would be a major waste of time.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 32m
Mecoja said:
Smart guys succeed even without school, im stupid and poor and in my country if you want anything higher than 3 years highschool you need a lot of money that my family didnt have, honestly my education would be a major waste of time.
So you’re from the third world as I am; how did you learn to write and comprehend English so well? Your sentences flow apart from grammar as if you are a native speaker. You shouldn’t underscore your intelligence and ability like that.

I could barely speak or read a thing, coming from a family that only spoke Bengali at home, when I began school here in America. It was only through watching YouTube, the internet, and movies that I was able to learn.

Last edited:
Deleted member 36406

Deleted member 36406

upper class gentleman
-
1d 3h 50m
My experience in Hell School was awful.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 19m
Zer0/∞ said:
It was only through watching YouTube, the internet, and movies that I was able to learn.
Same, mostly from video games and movies, at school i only learned basic useless stuff.

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Officer
★★★★
43d 22h 16m
keksofthebest said:
I also shit you not when most of these foids say that they're "Depressed" about life, but on the other hands they have a healthy social life, with signifigant others and friends.
I've noticed that zoomers often conflate sadness and nervousness with "depression" and "anxiety". Foids are so coddled that something as insignificant as a friend getting more likes on a social media post or getting a B on a test will make them "depressed".

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 32m
HouseOfTarots2020 said:
I've noticed that zoomers often conflate sadness and nervousness with "depression" and "anxiety". Foids are so coddled that something as insignificant as a friend getting more likes on a social media post or getting a B on a test will make them "depressed".
They have no idea what anxiety really feels like, destroyed the whole definition as a 17-year-old youngcel here: imagine always feeling like you're on the brink of insanity everywhere you go, you always struggle to breathe, your body is always so hot, your chest feels like being pressed on by some heavy weight, and simple things like sleeping stress you out greatly.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
keksofthebest said:
My experiences in school are very bad and boring. I often will sit alone at lunch time, and during times when the teacher is done talking. I have no-one to talk with, because everyone has their friends group. Whenever i talk to others about things i feel as if i am a fly, and nobody likes flies. Fly's are the nuisances of the world, and i feel like one. I have a noticed something else whenever i am in class, Since i am in the more "Advanced classes" there are alot more femoids in their than a normal class. I also do not feel like i deserve to be in those classes because i am not planning on attending college in the future. Not only is that there are more femoids that I will never be able to have, i am being iq mogged very hard. Just the other day i heard that a foid was planning to get married when she graduates high school, and shes getting married to a white chad. I also shit you not when most of these foids say that they're "Depressed" about life, but on the other hands they have a healthy social life, with signifigant others and friends. I have no one and nobody cares about me. Such is the fate of an socially ackward and ugly man put together.
Mine was probably the worst out of everyone in the world ,I was the biggest loser on earth

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
keksofthebest said:
My experiences in school are very bad and boring. I often will sit alone at lunch time, and during times when the teacher is done talking. I have no-one to talk with, because everyone has their friends group. Whenever i talk to others about things i feel as if i am a fly, and nobody likes flies. Fly's are the nuisances of the world, and i feel like one.
can defintely relate , i started staying with myself voluntarily tbh in the last years , i had much time to contemplate

keksofthebest said:
I have a noticed something else whenever i am in class, Since i am in the more "Advanced classes" there are alot more femoids in their than a normal class. I also do not feel like i deserve to be in those classes because i am not planning on attending college in the future. Not only is that there are more femoids that I will never be able to have, i am being iq mogged very hard.
getting iqmogged is the most brutal thing in school , watching normies undertand something in an instant while you struggle to even contemplate it after minutes or hours jfl
keksofthebest said:
Just the other day i heard that a foid was planning to get married when she graduates high school, and shes getting married to a white chad. I also shit you not when most of these foids say that they're "Depressed" about life, but on the other hands they have a healthy social life, with signifigant others and friends. I have no one and nobody cares about me. Such is the fate of an socially ackward and ugly man put together.
foids will always complain about their lives :society:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 15h 0m
keksofthebest said:
i am a fly

I think you are an anti-christian flyosopher... :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
Mentally lost cel said:
Mine was probably the worst out of everyone in the world ,I was the biggest loser on earth
sorry to hear that but i can also relate

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8