Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experience with the police

R

Rivetcel

DtM, Bassem, ollie, nasser are my bitches
-
3d 16h 10m
Like a week ago, I was messing around at the side of the road trying to look for magic mushrooms until I saw a police car driving up around the block and spotted me. They asked me what I was doing in an obscure area such as this, I told him I was just chilling and smoking cigarettes. He asked for my ID because he thought I was an underage smoker, but fortunately for me, he let me go because I dindu nuffin wrong and told me to get out of there because it's a private property and trespassers aren't allowed

tl;dr, someone called the cops on me because I was acting suspicious at the side of the road

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Fuck cops. They are useless in my experiences with them. Growing up I wanted to be one, I idolized them for standing up for the community and protecting me. Now I realize they dont give a shit because they get shafted by everyone. They dont like us just as much as people dont like them. Why would they want to protect the same very people who they are sworn to be against? Thee has been a shift in the civilian population you can feel it and see it. If you think the police haven't also shifted than your a fool. Overworked, underpaid, underappreciated. Useless in a world where red tape is on everything, including the criminals they say the put away.
Zer0/∞ said:
Love old rucka tho. I remember listening to him with my friends shitty ipod on the school bus.

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
senses fail said:
Fuck cops. They are useless in my experiences with them. Growing up I wanted to be one, I idolized them for standing up for the community and protecting me. Now I realize they dont give a shit because they get shafted by everyone. They dont like us just as much as people dont like them. Why would they want to protect the same very people who they are sworn to be against? Thee has been a shift in the civilian population you can feel it and see it. If you think the police haven't also shifted than your a fool. Overworked, underpaid, underappreciated. Useless in a world where red tape is on everything, including the criminals they say the put away.
They also like to prey on innocent cels meanwhile the corrupt people are overlooked cuz they're usually rich

senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Rivetcel said:
They also like to prey on innocent cels meanwhile the corrupt people are overlooked cuz they're usually rich
Cops protect the ultra rich and enforce the laws made up to keep people like us in our place. Fuck them and every homo fed on this site

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
427d 10h 44m
You were looking for magic mushrooms on the side of the road? Do you actually find any around there or nah? Netzachcel @Netzachcel grows his own if you want to try that out instead

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 3m
Just buy a spore syringe in sporetraders and follow this shit.

For more information and tutorial go to shroomery.

Skip the spore syringe making in this tutorial, Buy prepared syringes instead.

Remember, Spores are legal and can be purchased in most countries.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbdHjl1oOs&t=1034s

Its fun growing them.

In a nutshell you just need the spores, Jars, pressure cooker and rtv silicone to make self healing injection ports and micropore tape, and of course lysol.

Last edited:
R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Animecel2D said:
You were looking for magic mushrooms on the side of the road? Do you actually find any around there or nah?
Yes. I looked for them near the cattle farm cuz mycelium really likes to grow in cow poo

Sadly I didn't consume them because I don't know if they're edible
Netzachcel said:
Just buy a spore syringe in sporetraders and follow this shit.

For more information and tutorial go to shroomery.

Skip the spore syringe making in this tutorial, Buy prepared syringes instead.

Remember, Spores are legal and can be purchased in most countries.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LbdHjl1oOs&t=1034s

Its fun growing them.

In a nutshell you just need the spores, Jars, pressure cooker and rtv silicone to make self healing injection ports and micropore tape, and of course lysol.
Nice but unfortunately I dunno where to buy them

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 3m
Rivetcel said:
Yes. I looked for them near the cattle farm cuz mycelium really likes to grow in cow poo

Sadly I didn't consume them because I don't know if they're edible

Nice but unfortunately I dunno where to buy them

Sporetraders sub in reddit, Or shroomery sponsored sites like sporeworks.

Try B+ strain or golden teacher, Those are easy to grow. Also most vendors ask for bitcoin, So there is no risk.

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
314d 2h 18m
You're from looksmax?

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 18m

Diocel

Diocel

★★★★★
314d 2h 18m
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
379d 7h 40m
Fuck cucked cops who harass low status men, and fuck soys and whores who call them on someone for being "suspicious".

Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Captain
★★★★★
80d 4h 38m
Rivetcel said:
Like a week ago, I was messing around at the side of the road trying to look for magic mushrooms until I saw a police car driving up around the block and spotted me. They asked me what I was doing in an obscure area such as this, I told him I was just chilling and smoking cigarettes. He asked for my ID because he thought I was an underage smoker, but fortunately for me, he let me go because I dindu nuffin wrong and told me to get out of there because it's a private property and trespassers aren't allowed

tl;dr, someone called the cops on me because I was acting suspicious at the side of the road
incel trait cops harass you and single you out when legally you have done nothing wrong.

fucking countless times, cops pulled up behind me when cycling on the road legally with lights on etc, it was quite late but its not illegal to cycle on the road at any time, asking what are you doing etc,

i just acted incredibly condescending like well what are you doing im cycling home from work, some people actually do their job properly, so why is it again your not catching actual criminals, how am i possibly a threat, a threat to who, can you catch the criminals now.

they looked really pissed off and drove off

clowns nearly all of them

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Robtical said:
Fuck cucked cops who harass low status men, and fuck soys and whores who call them on someone for being "suspicious".
I was just looking for a place to chill and have a little adventure at the same time at this deserted area, but they just have to be cucked

kikecel

kikecel

Bottom Feeder
★★★★★
84d 19h 9m
are you a nigger?

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
kikecel said:
why did they bother with you
Because they're assholes

kikecel

kikecel

Bottom Feeder
★★★★★
84d 19h 9m
Rivetcel said:
Because they're assholes
you were probably suited up in your furrsuit cunt :feelsseriously:

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
kikecel said:
you were probably suited up in your furrsuit cunt :feelsseriously:
I don't have one

I'm too poor

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★★★
8d 16h 50m
cops protect the govt not the ppl

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
379d 7h 40m
Rivetcel said:
I was just looking for a place to chill and have a little adventure at the same time at this deserted area, but they just have to be cucked
Being in a secluded area alone past 8 PM as a sub6 man is illegal. :soy:
Rotter said:
:bigbrain:

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Rotter said:
Facts