Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My experience with SSRI's: a warning to brocels

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I was in a bad place around 2 years ago, experiencing anxiety about my life. Decided to try a medication for it, because why not? Its not like I had anything to lose by trying, or so I thought. And maybe there was a chance that the meds actually worked and I could stop feeling so anxious 24/7.

The doctor prescribed me sertraline aka zoloft. I immediately went to the pharmacy, grabbed the pills, went home and took one. Initially they just caused me some mild nausea and vertigo.

After 1 month of waiting, which is around the time frame these pills should start working, nothing positive really happened to me. My anxiety and depression were the same as always. But I did notice some other effects, like that my short term memory was getting very bad. I was extremely forgetful. I could feel my cognitive skills becoming worse and worse. Also a note, I've occasionally had times in my life when I had these weird OCD thoughts come and go, but when I was taking sertraline these thoughts actually came back.

I decided that I'm not going to renew the prescription but I'll keep taking these pills until they run out, as I knew that withdrawal was a possibility. As the pills were running out I started to cut the dose smaller and smaller. I had taken these pills for about 2 months now so my body was already accustomed to them. Withdrawal symptoms were: intense nightmares every night I went to sleep for 2 weeks, extreme sweating, vertigo, lethargy.. neither did my anxiety or depression get worse as I was having withdrawals.

But even after 2 years after quitting these pills, I still have problems with my short term memory. I genuinely believe that the pills damaged my brain, possibly even permanently. I really urge brocels to think again when they think about hopping on jewpills. THEY DON'T HELP YOU. The reason why these pills are given to people is because they generate money and people think they work because placebo is a strong thing. Also they lower libido = lower fertility = lower birthrates. The serotonin theory about depression has been debunked for a long time. THEY DO NOT WORK.

Last edited:
Too late, been on a few different ones for years now

Too late, been on a few different ones for years now
I don't think everyone experiences these same problems though. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones. Who knows.

Although I'd ask you: do you feel like the pills are doing anything at all? Do you feel less depressed for example? Because I honestly doubt it.

Yeah seems like 90% - 95% of the time SSRI users report negative experiences

I had side effects for 10 years after stopping SSRIs

I don't think everyone experiences these same problems though. Maybe you're one of the lucky ones. Who knows.

Although I'd ask you: do you feel like the pills are doing anything at all? Do you feel less depressed for example? Because I honestly doubt it.
I think it helps anxiety a bit, depression is still there. It just dulls everything

What is your anxiety like, social anxiety? Can you tell me a bit more?

What is your anxiety like, social anxiety? Can you tell me a bit more?
Just overall anxiety almost 24/7 but it has been getting better now. Like I would feel anxious over nothing.

Just overall anxiety almost 24/7 but it has been getting better now. Like I would feel anxious over nothing.
That sounds debilitating and really shit

I'm no doctor, but my thoughts after reading your thread is that some sort of jewpill won't attack the root cause of the problem

You are probably anxious because you are an incel subhuman, so jewpills won't change your subhumanity thus not fixing your anxiety

It kills everything human about you just the way they want you to be

But even after 2 years after quitting these pills, I still have problems with my short term memory. I genuinely believe that the pills damaged my brain, possibly even permanently. I really urge brocels to think again when they think about hopping on jewpills. THEY DON'T HELP YOU. The reason why these pills are given to people is because they generate money and people think they work because placebo is a strong thing. Also they lower libido = lower fertility = lower birthrates. The serotonin theory about depression has been debunked for a long time. THEY DO NOT WORK.
They fuck up your serotonin synapses and who knows what else in the brain. They are nothing more than placebo in the most cases only if you have social anxiety they may work, for depression, generalized anxiety and ocd they are worthless. Elites want sick people with broken brains and not working dicks so they could profit off them till they die.

That sounds debilitating and really shit

I'm no doctor, but my thoughts after reading your thread is that some sort of jewpill won't attack the root cause of the problem

You are probably anxious because you are an incel subhuman, so jewpills won't change your subhumanity thus not fixing your anxiety
I have constant anxiety because my brain thinks i'm outside a tribe/group except at same time it gives me even worse anxiety about leaving my home it's never ending circle of doom. Add severe depression with my head being full on pain and you have my average day. Today is even worse than usual since i feel even deeper depression due loneliness, hopelessness, horniness and touch starvation so my heart also hurts and overall inflammation is much higher. Jewpills won't give me friends, loving foid, better face, purpose, good paying job, jewpill will only break my brain even more and remove one of the last copes i have that stops me from roping - fapping. Shit should be banned and entire health """""care""""" destroyed.

You read my thread right? Bro i have a huge fucking document with so much info I think you'll like it I'll PM it if you want or should i make a thread on it

You get brain damage because of hyponatrimia that SSRI Goypills induce. Read the label of whatever SSRI you're on and cognitive impairment and massive brain fog will be on it and it will also mention hyponatremia. Also impaired judgement. SSRIs basically niggerfy your brain and makes people retarded.
The deeper you look into the truth of SSRIs the more you realized how much it has fucked you up.

You read my thread right? Bro i have a huge fucking document with so much info I think you'll like it I'll PM it if you want or should i make a thread on it
IMO make a thread. Its better if nobody ever takes these drugs - its not like they work anyway. The more people are aware the better.

And I do believe that these drugs exist just to make profit and to make people have less kids. There's even data suggesting that these drugs make people less fertile, not to mention they lower libido

IMO make a thread. Its better if nobody ever takes these drugs - its not like they work anyway. The more people are aware the better.

And I do believe that these drugs exist just to make profit and to make people have less kids. There's even data suggesting that these drugs make people less fertile, not to mention they lower libido
Lol there's so much propaganda behind SSRIs and other niggER tier psych meds somebody needs to reveal the truth I'll have a big info dump planned. The sexual side effects are well known by now the mystery is how the fuck people still chemically castrate themselves with this poison jfl I can't blame myself I was forced on it by my niggER parents.

just collect and sell the pills too some crackhead just beginning too spiral out of control. ez money