Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My experience with ometv

L

loser550

Banned
-
So basically I was bored so I decided to go on ometv and my experience was very brutal. Most people kept insulting me and my mother and skipped me. There is this one girl I told her to go to sleep and she told me your mother. And there are two guys who tried to rape me and what’s scary is that we both live in the same country

That's the place where foids and normies show their true face cos there's no fear of real world consequences, then you realise how much human "decency" is just fear based order

That's the place where foids and normies show their true face cos there's no fear of real world consequences, then you realise how much human "decency" is just fear based order
Yeah agreed they act though online. I will probably stab them in real life lol

. And there are two guys who tried to rape me and what’s scary is that we both live in the same country
someone considered you rape meat, aka fakecel, even the horniest fag would not try to rape a truecel

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccck i got insulted by foids:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

did they take my pic? holy fuck

foid: your eyebrows look horrible its like fake miustache jfl
just dont have abushy eyebrows nigger
the other foid: how big is it
my autistic ass: you guess it
another foid comes and twerks
get nexted
jfl

Why would you ever show your face on there as a truecel

jfl
when i see its a foid, before she next me i next her

just stare at the screen like a true non nt bro

So basically I was bored so I decided to go on ometv and my experience was very brutal. Most people kept insulting me and my mother and skipped me. There is this one girl I told her to go to sleep and she told me your mother. And there are two guys who tried to rape me and what’s scary is that we both live in the same country
Why would u ever download that crock of shit app

Well put.

I asked a foid if she could show her feet and got banned for 14 days. Moderation is way too strict