Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Experience with Jestermaxxing

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
Recently I made a post about jestermaxxing but I've seen a lot of talk about it on the forums so I feel the need to speak again, and maybe some IT lurkers will learn a thing or two.

Being a completely jestermaxxed person who never breathes a single word about my inceldom in public, (I even lie about having had girlfriends in the past to sell my LARP), it does no good. While I'm able to befriend normies and foids with relative ease, I don't really mean a single word I speak publicly. I really don't know what my personality even is at this point, I'm a completely fake and shallow person yet I sell my larp extremely easily.

I'll speak about girlfriends I've never had or sex at parties that I've never been to and it's believable, in essence I'm the perfect normie. I've batemanmaxxed so damn hard that I feel like the main character in American Psycho, outwardly I'm just another normie with casual interest in rap music, 'food culture' and all that. I've never spoken about anything concrete and when I do, it's only to people who I know would tolerate my opinions.

The kicker is, what do I have to show for all this nonsense? I've essentially turned my brain into an organism that consumes information and immediately comes up with something either witty or supportive to say. People I know consider me good at listening and very compassionate but I'm not, I'm the quintessential essence of a fraud. Yet I have nothing to show for this sociopathic behavior, no foids show interest despite me being the most approachable of people, despite how funny and 'charismatic' I am.

Lookism is real, jestermaxxing is a cope, there you go, that's the TLDR for you dimwit. If I were good looking this would work, hell I wouldn't even need to do it.

So why the hell do I continue to do this shit despite me knowing it'll lead no where? Am I a moron or a hopeless romantic, I don't get myself at all.

There you go that's my two cents on jestermaxxing

Thank you so much. Great read.

The jestermaxxing is useless. The look is everything. Everything else is useless. :blackpill:

Recently I made a post about jestermaxxing but I've seen a lot of talk about it on the forums so I feel the need to speak again, and maybe some IT lurkers will learn a thing or two.

Being a completely jestermaxxed person who never breathes a single word about my inceldom in public, (I even lie about having had girlfriends in the past to sell my LARP), it does no good. While I'm able to befriend normies and foids with relative ease, I don't really mean a single word I speak publicly. I really don't know what my personality even is at this point, I'm a completely fake and shallow person yet I sell my larp extremely easily.

I'll speak about girlfriends I've never had or sex at parties that I've never been to and it's believable, in essence I'm the perfect normie. I've batemanmaxxed so damn hard that I feel like the main character in American Psycho, outwardly I'm just another normie with casual interest in rap music, 'food culture' and all that. I've never spoken about anything concrete and when I do, it's only to people who I know would tolerate my opinions.

The kicker is, what do I have to show for all this nonsense? I've essentially turned my brain into an organism that consumes information and immediately comes up with something either witty or supportive to say. People I know consider me good at listening and very compassionate but I'm not, I'm the quintessential essence of a fraud. Yet I have nothing to show for this sociopathic behavior, no foids show interest despite me being the most approachable of people, despite how funny and 'charismatic' I am.

Lookism is real, jestermaxxing is a cope, there you go, that's the TLDR for you dimwit. If I were good looking this would work, hell I wouldn't even need to do it.

So why the hell do I continue to do this shit despite me knowing it'll lead no where? Am I a moron or a hopeless romantic, I don't get myself at all.

There you go that's my two cents on jestermaxxing
Reminds me of what I did in my bluepill days never again will I do this

hey, at least you tried.

there's a lot of guys like this out there, because no one ever ACTS like an incel, even though there are plenty of incels who either never touched a woman or are sitting on a 10 year dry spell.

but wherever you go, it's always all gravy...

People like you are mysterious. I think people that have your chameleon personality but are better looking have nice sex addict lives

Thanks for clearing it. Being great personalitycel is actually being a jestercel.

don't forget that normies and foids would say that your deception and dishonesty is the "good personality" incels should strive for JFL
apparently being a manipulative liar is admirable

don't forget that normies and foids would say that your deception and dishonesty is the "good personality" incels should strive for JFL
apparently being a manipulative liar is admirable
I am the biggest manipulative liar I've ever met, to such a degree that I don't even know who I am.

I switch personalities on the daily, when I'm at work I pretend to care about social justice but 'look we all just need to be equal, I don't like BLM because they don't want true equality'

Sometimes with others I'm all "Kill every nigger"

And sometimes I'm like "Well, other races aren't the problem, it's just hypergamy and chad-worship"

I am an amalgamation of different ideas and ideologies, they don't mix they just come out at different intervals. I can hang out with literal SJWs and agree with them, same with nazis, same with bread and butter conservatives.

I really don't know who I am and I'm starting to think that I'm nobody but a blank canvas and a tsunami of different and conflicting ideas.

And all of this psychopathy and darktriad bullshit, what's it gotten for me? Not a single goddamn thing.