Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience with girls.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Before I hit puberty, I had no friends. I might have had a few acquaintances whom I considered to be friends at the time, but weren't. I was falling behind my peers in social interactions while struggling to do well enough in school. My anxiety was terrible.

The boys wouldn't accept me. Some American movies have a fairly accurate depiction of White losers in middle school. That was me. Short and ugly kid from a lower-middle-class Christian family. Not to bring up my annoying high-pitched voice.

I don't know exactly how it started, but I was talking to girls and hanging out with them. None of them had romantic or sexual interests in me; I was treated like a younger brother. One day they invited me to lunch and asked me whether I could have a conversation with Jared, one of my ex-friends, and bring him around to dating Cindy. I said Jared was a douchebag and Cindy would be better off dating another guy.

Now I was fitting in very quickly because I had mastered an ability which virtually all girls have: gossiping. It was frequent. I learned things about certain people that I would never have in case I didn't know those girls. All I had to do was sit down and eat my veggies while listening to their conversations about this person or that person.

I have spent so much time around girls that I inevitably developed some of their mannerisms, such as playing with my hair when feeling nervous, giggling when walking past an attractive person, paying attention to someone's outfit, and so on.

I never lost any interest in the opposite sex. I just could tell if a girl liked someone that intensely from a very young age. So I didn't bother asking anyone out or approaching them because I knew they weren't interested. None of my friends saw me as a potential romantic partner either, mind you. They were just happy to be around me. I think deep inside they knew I had no chances with girls, yet they were caring enough to give me some tips and introduce me to some of their acquaintances. Nothing really worked, but I'm glad someone looked after me during the darkest period of my life.

Which is why I don't really hate girls. I hate what they've become due to decades of feminism. I hate modern society. I hate how even the ugliest girl you could imagine feels entitled to brutally reject any nice person who belongs to her category. Don't get me wrong, women have instincts just like men. Hypergamy is real. Polygamy is real. They seek genetically superior men so their offspring will be healthier. By doing this, they are facilitating our evolution.

The problem lies in the fact that most women are selecting a few men nowadays. It's out of control. This social monstrosity is only possible because of dating apps and social media. It used to be a little better back then. I'm not an old guy. I'm only 19. I have fond memories of girls because they weren't all sluts back then, as one might think. Discussing sex like healthy teenagers? Sure. But hooking up with hundreds of men and losing their virginities at 14? Hell no. Society was too strict for that. At least where I live.

I hate the state of girls in 2021, but I don't blame them for everything that has gone wrong in this world. I suggest we start talking about cultural solutions.

That's a lot of words for just saying that you're ugly

I was expecting a blank thread, but I guess it's challenging to bypass the system not allowing you to post in blank.

I was expecting a blank thread, but I guess it's challenging to bypass the system not allowing you to post in blank.
I have no romantic experience with girls, but most of my friends in middle school were White girls from lower-middle-class Christian families. In this thread I highlight a few things I learned by interacting with them and suggesting that we should discuss cultural solutions in order to bring back the good old days when they weren't all sluts. My two cents on the issue.

Cultural solitions? I heard of sexual communism somewhere. That would be it!

Cultural solitions? I heard of sexual communism somewhere. That would be it!
Unlikely to happen. Monogamy is a fair point though. There are scientific studies on the benefits of monogamy within a society. We should bring this up more often.

Did you put me on your ignore list :feelsohgod:

HOLD WOMEN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I acknowledge that hypergamy and polygamy exist. I'm fully aware of the fact that women seek genetically superior men and despise ugly men in general. However, some things ought to be said about them: they wouldn't be acting like sluts nowadays in case feminism was never a thing. It's both a natural and cultural issue. We only discuss the natural aspect of it. Why? That won't lead us anywhere.

I have no romantic experience with girls, but most of my friends in middle school were White girls from lower-middle-class Christian families
Cuck. Get your T levels checked

Tf ur just like me, except I showed interest to a girl and I bought her roses and expensive shoes as a high schooler (800bucks)
Then she would hug me all the time but I lost interest like wtf was I doing I could just kiss and fuck her right away I guess

Last edited:
Tf ur just like me, except I showed interest to a girl and I bought her roses and expensive shoes as a high schooler (800bucks)
Then she would hug me all the time but I lost interest like wtf was I doing I could just kiss and fuck her right away I guess
No girl has ever showed that kind of interest in me, but they took care of me like I was their little brother. Before meeting those girls, I couldn't care less about my appearance and overall health. They taught me several things, and being honest with you: despite the fact that my genetics ruined me once I hit puberty, I could be doing a lot worse nowadays if it weren't for them. Which is why I don't hate them as much as most people on this forum. I hate feminism and modern society. That's all.

No girl has ever showed that kind of interest in me, but they took care of me like I was their little brother. Before meeting those girls, I couldn't care less about my appearance and overall health. They taught me several things, and being honest with you: despite the fact that my genetics ruined me once I hit puberty, I could be doing a lot worse nowadays if it weren't for them. Which is why I don't hate them as much as most people on this forum. I hate feminism and modern society. That's all.
My hs math teacher(old white boomer) would just say hey handsome to me all the time for 4 yrs straight

so I guess other boys are just jealousy of me and I only hanged out with girls

I went to LA once, the other girl, not the one I gave roses to, said she like me I was I like hell no you ugly hoe and we just stopped texting after getting back to ny

I can relate to the annoying high pitched voice and being treated as a brother. I only had sisters so I picked up some of their mannerisms as well. I actually had interest from girls and lots of friends in elementary though and didn't have friends that were girls as I grew up. Or friends period since I was so awkward and depressed. That's changed recently, thankfully.

As an adult the closest I've come was when I was 19 and that went pretty bad and screwed me up a bit.

Culture today is disturbing, I agree. I cant believe what kids do today. What they do would never fly when I was growing up. Not a lot you can do though. It's been a gradual decline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back