Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My experience with a foid

Darkcel71

Darkcel71

Self-banned
-
I talked to this girl for a few weeks she was very nice to me , but she just talked bad about her friends ( she didnt talked to them for a few weeks , because they had a fight) and complaint about everything , and wanted me to agree with her. I just ignored that and agreed with her and always said: Yeah you are right. I just did this because girls normally never want to talk with me. A few days ago she was friends again with the other girls and them they starter to be very mean and insulting to me. And she complained about that everyone was so mean to her...:feelshaha: I also asked her once if she had an instagram Account, and she lied to me that she didnt have one. But yeah now she treats me like shit like the other girls.

Petty drama and their foids

Petty foids and their drama

Last edited:
you talked fucking shit with that crap damn fucking nasty hooker you should have brutally raped and murdered that bitch with fucking hammer or knife (in gta V)(in video game)
Well she deserves it

Duly noted and observed. J.G

Tfw you don't bother going outside for weeks on end, sleep during the day and are awake during the night, are a Hikikomori and haven't spoken to a girl in years. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
you talked fucking shit with that crap damn fucking nasty hooker you should have brutally raped and murdered that bitch with fucking hammer or knife (in gta V)(in video game)
I concur

Learn from this.

It sucks getting used as an emotional tampon

Foids are psychopaths

complaint about everything , and wanted me to agree with her.
I just ignored that and agreed with her and always said: Yeah you are right.
It sounds like you obeyed her desire to affirm her believes, which means you did NOT ignore that.

I also asked her once if she had an instagram Account, and she lied to me that she didnt have one. But yeah now she treats me like shit like the other girls.
how did you even start talking to her? do you shop at the same grocery?

The used you for validation and confirmation then discarded you, she probably felt that you are a desperate loner (i am desperate to impossible not to be), they like to toy with incels because they are in a position of power with their friends and fuckboys, next time just be mean to them