Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My experience walking around with lifts today

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

For context I wore these

For shoes that are not large, the full setup is way too big to fit inside a shoe, so what I did was just take the bottom attachment part you can see in the pic, it provides an extra 0.8 inches of height

Honestly I really liked it, you sacrafice like 10% comfort but the happiness of being taller combined with the inbuilt lift of my shoes is really helpful and I need every bit of height that I can get

I would say if you are doing vigorous walking and excercise lifts should not be worn but you can walk long distances at a fast pace and be completely fine

how tall did the lifts+shoes make you stand at?

Yea only problem is they would make me wanna rope even more when they come off.

how tall did the lifts+shoes make you stand at?
The shoe itself was 0.9 - 1 inch

So with the lift being 0.8

I would say I am probably 5'7 with it all combined

Yea only problem is they would make me wanna rope even more when they come off.
Lol well what I do, and I am actually doing right now is I have these slippers for inside the house, they keep me very warm and are kind of like soft boots, and they basically give me around 1.25 inches extra height in the house too lol, you could even put mad lifts in that too if you're mega autistic but nonetheless

You wont feel like roping when you take your lifts off, honestly the worst part about lifts is definitely having to keep them concealed

The shoe itself was 0.9 - 1 inch

So with the lift being 0.8

I would say I am probably 5'7 with it all combined

Lol well what I do, and I am actually doing right now is I have these slippers for inside the house, they keep me very warm and are kind of like soft boots, and they basically give me around 1.25 inches extra height in the house too lol, you could even put mad lifts in that too if you're mega autistic but nonetheless

You wont feel like roping when you take your lifts off, honestly the worst part about lifts is definitely having to keep them concealed
2 inches taller. nice.

i remember at my work i experimented. i used to work security and had to wear boots that has 1.5 inch sole. i then bought 2 inch lifts. felt so nice... literally almost felt like a different perspective.

2 inches taller. nice.

i remember at my work i experimented. i used to work security and had to wear boots that has 1.5 inch sole. i then bought 2 inch lifts. felt so nice... literally almost felt like a different perspective.
Thats fantastic yeah, prior to owning lifts I would go on my tippy toes in the bathroom mirror and wish I was that height kek :feelshaha:

Boots are great honestly, if you had to wear them for work thats fantastic, with boots you can go for a larger lift too combined with the inbuilt boost from the boot its a great way to heightmaxx

I dont think ive gotten to the stage for it yet so I will ask you, how much maxxing is too much? You were going for an additional 3.5, could you still run in them? Walk for a lot of distance? Walk briskly? etc.

Thats fantastic yeah, prior to owning lifts I would go on my tippy toes in the bathroom mirror and wish I was that height kek :feelshaha:

Boots are great honestly, if you had to wear them for work thats fantastic, with boots you can go for a larger lift too combined with the inbuilt boost from the boot its a great way to heightmaxx

I dont think ive gotten to the stage for it yet so I will ask you, how much maxxing is too much? You were going for an additional 3.5, could you still run in them? Walk for a lot of distance? Walk briskly? etc.
i'm not the best example to ask about mobility since i'm 280lb but yeah i could still walk all day and jog a bit. it did feel a bit odd at times and i felt a bit more strain on my back than usual

i'm not the best example to ask about mobility since i'm 280lb but yeah i could still walk all day and jog a bit. it did feel a bit odd at times and i felt a bit more strain on my back than usual
ah well thats over like double my weight so i suppose it doesnt translate as well as it could, but if it was just a bit of pain for you even with some mild excercise, it couldnt be that bad for me, im definitely going to stylemaxx at some point by purchasing boots I can wear out combined with lifts :feelsLightsaber::dab:

ah well thats over like double my weight so i suppose it doesnt translate as well as it could, but if it was just a bit of pain for you even with some mild excercise, it couldnt be that bad for me, im definitely going to stylemaxx at some point by purchasing boots I can wear out combined with lifts :feelsLightsaber::dab:
i work in an office so i don't wear boots anymore but honestly guys can in public should. for some reason foids wearing boot-type shoes has come back in fashion so if they can, we can too. i never really leave the house anyways except for work so it doesn't concern me

for some reason foids wearing boot-type shoes has come back in fashion so if they can, we can too.

Yep i've seen girls wear boots like this which very obviously increase height by multiple inches which is just brutal to see when you're a fucking midget as its usually these 5 feet flat foids that should be getting mogged by you are all the sudden at your height and its just brutally over for you

I think as a guy right now its definitely socially acceptable to wear boots although uncommon, so I think on top of its heightmaxxing abilities it is also a unique yet subtyle and stylish fashion choice, however the boost cant be as obvious as the pic above otherwise you will look feminine for sure and overcompensating
i never really leave the house anyways except for work so it doesn't concern me
me neither sadly, i dont even have a job, just collecting neetbux atm, although I might go work for a week to get paid to train for some shitty call centre job, then leave after the training week, its basically like getting paid to go to high school for a week

0.8 inches is nowhere near enough to make a difference if you're a manlet and you have to go out looking like a fag with your ankles sticking out of your shoes if you want the full package :feelskek: I felt like a total retard after buying this shit :feelstastyman:

I think every shortcel should wear lifts. I used to wear two inch lifts, in my old workplace, because I wore boots that could hide them and I got way more respect, being average height of 5'9, than 5'7.

The heightpill is indeed very very brutal. Every inch matters, it just made me sad, when I came home and went back to 5'7.

Tallfags who cry about their height being a hindrance can go and eat shit.

0.8 inches is nowhere near enough to make a difference if you're a manlet and you have to go out looking like a fag with your ankles sticking out of your shoes if you want the full package :feelskek: I felt like a total retard after buying this shit :feelstastyman:
Yeah its not much but I noticed a difference and my ankles were not obviously sticking out or anything but that is a risk, a uniformly coloured sock without patterns has to be used to mask this, I do feel like a retard for buying and using it but I need it
I think every shortcel should wear lifts. I used to wear two inch lifts, in my old workplace, because I wore boots that could hide them and I got way more respect, being average height of 5'9, than 5'7.

The heightpill is indeed very very brutal. Every inch matters, it just made me sad, when I came home and went back to 5'7.

Tallfags who cry about their height being a hindrance can go and eat shit.
Yeah I would reccomend all manlets try out lifts and its great you were able to heightmaxx at your work so easily