Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My experience on tinder as a 5'4'' arab.

• Thread starter shorterthanavggirl
  • Start date
S

shorterthanavggirl

Greycel
I have 3 pictures.
So far it's been 4 weeks and I've received 3 matches. All of them were bots 7,000 miles away.
I am going to end it soon.

I deserve my looksmatch at the very most. I hate this cruel world.

sorry habeebi

Are you Arab in the west ?!

Petite foids and foidlets will never know pain and struggle what a manlet face everyday for everything in his life.

Asking for your looksmatch in women is like asking being a billionare. I'm 511 and white in latin country and only got likes by subhuman whores, if you aren't a Chad or rich, Tinder will never work for you

fakecels.is
Yeah sure, never had sex with any girls and haven't dated someone in my life but i'm a fakecel. No girl has let me touch their ass or boobs or vagina but yeah

Ban this fakecel :lasereyes:

Also I am really sorry for it never began for us ethnics:feelsrope:
Bro i got like 3-5 likes and u got mad. I don't even have a friend or talk to any females but i am a fakecel, i'm sorry i ain't 100% fucked like you, just 70%

Bro i got like 3-5 likes and u got mad. I don't even have a friend or talk to any females but i am a fakecel, i'm sorry i ain't 100% fucked like you, just 70%
I am just kidding my guy :cryfeels:

did u put ur height on ur profile?

i'm gonna do OD in sea when i'm an adult, but results now have been favorable