Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my experience in the thermal bath

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Today I was in the thermal bath with my two loser friends. Both of them stink and one of them goes there to shower. It was very difficult to watch the couples making out there. In Germany, the thermal bath is known for making love there. Some couples even have sex in the water. It is also completely normal to go to the sauna naked. Here it is completely normal to do that and is part of German culture.

It was really bad to watch. I saw pretty women. But I saw that every woman was usually with a man from her country. I saw a Turkish couple, I saw a German couple. Of course, most of the men my age were rather muscular and had a six-pack. I was there with my grandpa figure and really stood out. I kept looking at three Turkish women. They saw that and made it clear to me that I shouldn't look by making ugly faces at me and asking me aggressively what I wanted. you know you're a truecel when women react aggressively and hostilely to you when they notice that you're looking at them. I didn't even look very closely because I usually do it covertly. When they noticed, they started giggling among themselves and laughing at me. I pretended I wasn't interested in them and looked somewhere else, almost as if I had just happened to look at them. Then I saw blonde girls and they all made the same facial expressions when they saw me. You could see from their looks what they were saying to each other when they were watching me "what does he want here?"

The couples frusified me. I was able to watch couples up close. A blonde boy and probably his girlfriend were flirting. The girlfriend looked at him as if she wanted to eat him. I've never seen looks like that and unfortunately have never experienced anything like that myself. But I was able to watch her and she was staring at his lips and didn't take her eyes off him. Although he was looking elsewhere while he was talking, she kept her eyes on him.

There were also a lot of older women there who I really liked but who didn't notice me either. Sometimes some of them looked at my big belly and I could understand why they thought "how can such a young man look so terrible at his age".

The thermal bath itself was beautiful and expensive but I had moments there where I got very depressed, especially because there were so many couples in front of me and I could see what it was like to be loved, to be someone, to have fun, everything I never had. Beautiful girls in thong bikinis, beautiful girls who were in shape with their in shape boyfriends, exactly the opposite of me.

Of course I was a manlet among the young people there. There were only older men who were perhaps as tall as me, if at all. Most of the young people there were quite tall, muscular and you could tell that I do a lot of sport. Of course I leave my room every four days to go shopping and that was already a big trip for me. The young women who were single wore a skimpy bikini thong and you could tell that they were hoping to be approached by one of the muscular guys. It's hard to believe but some people find a new friend within seconds. Now I'm writing here to write about my depression and what I experienced today.

In Germany, the thermal bath is known for making love there. Some couples even have sex in the water. It is also completely normal to go to the sauna naked. Here it is completely normal to do that and is part of German culture.
ds. Now I'm writing here to write about my depression and what I experienced today.
What?

I know but sex
yes, its very normal here to have everywhere sex. the germans are different. I think this problem have every western country but you can go to clubs here where you can watch others having sex

yes, its very normal here to have everywhere sex. the germans are different. I think this problem have every western country but you can go to clubs here where you can watch others having sex
Noch nie gehört aber geh auch nie raus

Sex im Thermalbad ist nichts einzigartiges. Ich will gar nicht wissen was da alles im wasser schwimmt. Die Pärchen essen sich förmlich auf! Zungenküsse, Beine um Beine, starkes rummachen und was Unterwasser passiert, geht keinen was an.

Wundert es dich nicht, dass Thermen immer sehr abgedunkelt sind und die Räume quasi für private sexuelle Sachen wie gemacht sind?

Wundert es dich nicht, dass Thermen immer sehr abgedunkelt sind und die Räume quasi für private sexuelle Sachen wie gemacht sind?
Wusste ich nicht kenn micht mit solchen sachen nicht aus aber was macht überhaupt ein incel dort?

Wusste ich nicht kenn micht mit solchen sachen nicht aus aber was macht überhaupt ein incel dort?
baden lol. thermalbad tut gut, es ist schön warm.