Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My experience in Japan

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★★★
This August I went to japan for two weeks, mostly because it was going to be a nice vacation but also because I could maybe get laid. I am white so I thought it would be easy. But no apperently not. Most of the stuff about how easy it is to get laid is just false, No women there treated me any different from your average japanese citizen. I went to several bars and clubs and the women didnt even notice I was there, just like normal. The only women that came up to me were other tourists from britain (probably because they wanted to meet someone to relate and that they could actually speak to. The only chance I could have got was a prostitute, and there were ALOT of them. But I dont want to buy sex. In shinjuku there was a whole line of women with signs on them where it said how much they cost per hour, it was insane. Maybe if you look a little bit better or actually have the social skills to approach random women you would have a chance, doesnt help that I am so short I look like a child. To think it was actually like those white chads had said, its not any different from the west, just be chad lol

One cope closed for the EAmaxxers who are non chad

One cope closed for the EAmaxxers who are non chad
Honestly, you would probably have a decent chance in Thailand or something, but I dont know. Plus its so fucking poor and dirty in those countries so why even bother. Dont want dirt and STDs on my dick

Your first mistake is being 5'6.

Your second mistake is assuming nips are human beings.

@Incline thoughts?

Japan is westernized of course women will ignore you.

Did you enjoy the vacation despite not ascending there?

Meh barely, I don't really get what you mean by that. Japan was suprisingly a very backwards country, both in culture and technology, the notion that japan is a technologically advanced country for example is wrong, they use handheld calculators to figure out the prize of the things you want to buy. Basically know one there knew english and didnt understand western references.

Did you enjoy the vacation despite not ascending there?
I did yes, it was very cool and beautiful, also some things that I wish existed here like convenience stores being open 24/7 or that they never check your id so i could drink at bars and buy cigarettes lol. Everyone was also very nice and patient, unlike here in the west where everyone is almost hostile in comparison

I did yes, it was very cool and beautiful, also some things that I wish existed here like convenience stores being open 24/7 or that they never check your id so i could drink at bars and buy cigarettes lol. Everyone was also very nice and patient, unlike here in the west where everyone is almost hostile in comparison
That's good

i mean since u went to bar might as well go talk to foids tbh, cant wait for them to come to u

i mean since u went to bar might as well go talk to foids tbh, cant wait for them to come to u
See thats were the problem is, I am scared to talk to foids, also no one in japan can speak english so it would be even more confusing and awkward

@Incline thoughts?
Obviously it's gonna be hard in Japan, the most fucking famous country for all the fucking normies to flock to. Anyway, I would have just fucked the prostitutes' at this point. He also should have spammed dating apps and go to the select bars and look for 'foreigner hunters' they got a name in Japan but I forgot now, gaijin hunter? Basically pretend to be a rich dumb tourist and let the women take 'advantage' of you by fucking you and thinking theyll get rich or some shit JFL.

I am toying with the idea of going to a Japan for a week before I go to Thailand, spam dating apps there or just hire a whore but hiring a whore in Japan is much more difficult as a foreginer so idk.

I am going to Thailand 2025 but I am going to Pattaya without a single delusion that I'll ascend, I am going there to fuck whores. I will ask and hire whores to teach me how to have sex properly I will literally just tell them to teach me JFL...

Then by having experience, I'll try ascending in Philippines. I also suspect the side-effect of fucking all the whores and normalizing sex for myself will be a significant boost in confidence as I'll lose the rare unique status of a 29 year old virgin. My biology is keeping my mind locked in check as long as I am incel I will never conquer or establish a dominion over my own mind, I will never reach the depths of my astral psyche or see through my tulpas plans. Only by knowing all of the sensations of life can you really understand your own mind, otherwise it will always be incomplete, lacking, and your biology will remind you of this every second of your cursed and suffering life.

@Nikalas do you wanna come to Pattaya with me to fuck whores there, its over... I'm going April 2025 or something around that, March/April 2025.

I will then go stay in Philiphinnes for 2 years in Cebu City, if someone wnats to join me on this they can, you will need around 8000$ a year, I am not planning on spending more than 600$ a month there, 300$ for a small condo-room + electrics / water, and 50$ for monthly visa rest for food, avoid transport just walk everywhere if possible, and eat cheap local food like rice and bread nothing fancy to save money. I mean I won't go as low as eating Pagpag (chicken made of literal garbage, like they take it out of garbage and eat it, disgusting but super cheap)... But my food prices will be pretty low.

8000$ a year to stay there is doable if you live on a budget, all this fucking dumb fucks saying you need 20000000$ a month to stay in Philippines are so fucking retarded, if locals can live on 50$ a month how the fuck can u not live there on 600$ JFL

I wished I was pretty enough to ascend in Japan or Korea. Having a Japanese wife would be a dream come true. But I am way too ugly for that, and also Japan is super fucking expensive country and I'll be earning like 200$ a month while I'll be away in those countries JFL so yeah good luck JFL JFL, Philippines is the best compromise, they speak english, women mid looking but at least not nigger-foid quality, visas are super easy to do, you can do it online for 3 years easy, and also its a Christian country so they have some morals wont immediately rob and kill you, they also have a white complex and bleach their skin and since my skin is white as snow since I never leave my house then thats another plus... Negative is they are poor as fuq and will try to scam you out of your money, aka help their family etc but oh well, if you got no money to scam frpm u then what can they take JFL

This August I went to japan for two weeks, mostly because it was going to be a nice vacation but also because I could maybe get laid. I am white so I thought it would be easy. But no apperently not. Most of the stuff about how easy it is to get laid is just false, No women there treated me any different from your average japanese citizen. I went to several bars and clubs and the women didnt even notice I was there, just like normal. The only women that came up to me were other tourists from britain (probably because they wanted to meet someone to relate and that they could actually speak to. The only chance I could have got was a prostitute, and there were ALOT of them. But I dont want to buy sex. In shinjuku there was a whole line of women with signs on them where it said how much they cost per hour, it was insane. Maybe if you look a little bit better or actually have the social skills to approach random women you would have a chance, doesnt help that I am so short I look like a child. To think it was actually like those white chads had said, its not any different from the west, just be chad lol
Height pill failed you mate, to pull off the JBW game, you have to be at least 5'9, if you below that then good luck.

I tell w0men that im 6'1 and it works. Always fraud your height add at least 2-3 cm, and buy lifts.

Obviously it's gonna be hard in Japan, the most fucking famous country for all the fucking normies to flock to. Anyway, I would have just fucked the prostitutes' at this point. He also should have spammed dating apps and go to the select bars and look for 'foreigner hunters' they got a name in Japan but I forgot now, gaijin hunter? Basically pretend to be a rich dumb tourist and let the women take 'advantage' of you by fucking you and thinking theyll get rich or some shit JFL.
Yeah, I should have tried dating apps but in my experience of them they suck. Didn't even know there were bars like that.
do you wanna come to Pattaya with me to fuck whores there, its over... I'm going April 2025 or something around that, March/April 2025.
We'll see, I will probably not have enough money for that by that point, my job doesn't pay much and I have other stuff to buy. Thanks for the offer though.
Japan is super fucking expensive country
Japan was like half as expensive as Sweden, everything was super cheap there. Everything from food and stuff like figures and shit (Except if you go to tourist places like akihabara).

I just don't really like poor countries, they make me feel disgusted. also everyone in like phillipines and thailand and vietnam are so fucking ugly, its like they cant even afford to keep themselves looking nice. Especially india, I would rather die than go to india

Height pill failed you mate, to pull off the JBW game, you have to be at least 5'9, if you below that then good luck.
I was really convinced only being white mattered in asia, I was wrong

n was like half as expensive as Sweden, everything was super cheap there. Everything from food and stuff like figures and shit (Except if you go to tourist places like akihabara).
It's still considerably more expensive than Philippines. Also their visa rules are gay and more annoying, I could stay in Japan but I would probably have to cut my stay in half and stay there for a year instead of two, feel I got better chances in Philippines land. Though its starting to become over there too.

everyone in like phillipines and thailand and vietnam are so fucking ugly,
its true, generally speaking women there are much lower quality, but still not as low as in India or Africa, for me they are still 'acceptable' quality, just not that great I would prefer Korean/Japan if that was an option for me.

rWe'll see, I will probably not have enough money for that by that point, my job doesn't pay much and I have other stuff to buy. Thanks for the offer though.
It will cost 2000-3000$ all together, included flight from europe and back + hotel + 5/6 days of fucking whores, i mean the whores are the most expensive part rest is cheap.

Yeah the idea that you can get sex in Japan just for being white is a fallacy. Only the women who need women may like you, since they equate being white to having money. But Japan is a wealthy country, and they have a ton of Asian guys willing to betabuxx them, so there's no real drive for them to be crazy for a white guy

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

dont see why one would bother trying to pick up foids in japan, i would just go see the shit i wanna see and do. see the remains of the ezo republic, see the festival in honor of takeda shingen , etc. japan is a western nation i many aspect, mostly economics and the fact they are a American subject,look at the number of us bases there you get what i mean.

I was really convinced only being white mattered in asia, I was wrong
Japanese are the "White Asians", and they are taller then most asians+ they aren't as poor as their neighbors. So JBW game is harder.

JBW theory debunked?

Japanese are the "White Asians", and they are taller then most asians+ they aren't as poor as their neighbors. So JBW game is harder.
The average japanese man is 5'7. And Japanese aren't white, they bleachmaxx.
IMG 20240908 124146
IMG 20240908 124134
IMG 20240908 124118IMG 20240908 000509
IMG 20240908 001134
IMG 20240908 000731

JBW theory debunked?
Actually true, I was actually convincided I could get laid just because I was le white foreigner and asians love le white people. But no it's just like anywhere else. JBW may actually work in poor countries like Thailand but not because you are white but because they know you are probably richer than them

Women have special sense for us that is not limited by country.

JBW theory debunked?
Actually true, I was actually convincided I could get laid just because I was le white foreigner and asians love le white people. But no it's just like anywhere else. JBW may actually work in poor countries like Thailand but not because you are white but because they know you are probably richer than them
I think only the good looking white guys can easily get laid in any Asian country. The ugly white guys have to be rich and be from a western country to attract Asian foids, this is my theory.

The ugly white guys have to be rich
Which I am not, it's over. Maybe if I pulled up to the bar with a ferrari and rolex it would have been different

Which I am not, it's over. Maybe if I pulled up to the bar with a ferrari and rolex it would have been different
Gold diggers are common in third world countries.

In that case she would just use you for your resources and eventually cuckold you

The trick is to go to Asian countries with fewer white men

Retard go on tinder

same experience here OP. I thought it was gonna be just like the harem anime’s I always watched and I even learned a lot of their language from anime too but alas it didn’t really go as expected

Don't believe the JBW shit people spread here bro. JBW isn't as powerful as they say.

Your height was biggest problem, then your looks.