Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My experience in attempting to court a "femcel"

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
I was on chinktok a while ago and saw some post of one of those tradcath larp foids and was quite intrigued. She was black and I'm black so I decided it was worth a shot. I had originally reached out to her on discord but that failed. So I went to her twitter (which funnily enough is just her complaining about not having a bf) and asked for it and she gave it to me. I attempted to talk to her but she had 0 interest whatsover. She then reposted something and apparently her type (surprise surprise) is white Chad. I kid you not, not even mtn or htn FULL BLOWN CHAD. Now all she does is complain about being lonely while having orbiters. It was at this point I knew femcels didn't exist for good.

TLDR
Toilet claimed femcel but really is Chad only

IT, femcels don't exist, so stop telling us we can ascend with them

Last edited:
You were the 500th incel in her DMs btw

I was on chinktok a while ago and saw some post of one of those tradcath larp foids and was quite intrigued. She was black and I'm black so i decided it was worth a shot. I had originally reached out to her on discord but that failed. So I went to her twitter (which funnily enough is just her complaining about not having a bf) and asked for it and she gave it to me. I attempted to talk to her but she had 0 interest whatsover. She then reposted something and apparently her type (surprise surprise) is white Chad. I kid you not, not even mtn or htn FULL BLOWN CHAD. Now all she does is complain about being lonely while having orbiters. It was at this point I knew femcels didn't exist for good.

TLDR
Toilet claimed femcel but really is Chad only

IT, femcels don't exist, so stop telling us we can ascend with them
I’m In contact with a few femcels from TikTok. Who was it? AVA’S MINE! (Joke)

I always post this but women who resemble the femcel stereotype are the worst of all, they just want those kind of tiktok e-boys

Yeah, "femcels" just cannot find anyone who fulfils their standards. It's not a female equivalent of incels.

I also tried to at least be friends with some "femcels", but they don't want even that and certainly no relationship.