Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My experience at night clubs.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays DoTA 2
★★
I always wanted to get hooked up with someone and go home with them when I was in college and by the time she realizes what mistake she has done. I always wanted to be that mistake. I have been to night clubs for a couple of times with one of my friend suggested me that I might get lucky to get into someone's pants. This never happened to me and the foids there were just ugly with tons of makeup or landwhales, the good looking ones were always with their partners. With that kind of lighting you cannot even she clearly what that fuckhole looks like, some fuckholes goes to night clubs just to inflate their egos and reject guys who ask them for drinks. Every time I asked someone they either ignored me or reject me. Because of the music and noise you cannot even try cold approach that game doesnt work there. :foidSoy:

Nightclubs r retarded the only ppl who hook up seem to already know each other so idk y they would go out instead of patying by themselves:feelsree:

I always wanted to get hooked up with someone and go home with them when I was in college and by the time she realizes what mistake she has done. I always wanted to be that mistake. I have been to night clubs for a couple of times with one of my friend suggested me that I might get lucky to get into someone's pants. This never happened to me and the foids there were just ugly with tons of makeup or landwhales, the good looking ones were always with their partners. With that kind of lighting you cannot even she clearly what that fuckhole looks like, some fuckholes goes to night clubs just to inflate their egos and reject guys who ask them for drinks. Every time I asked someone they either ignored me or reject me. Because of the music and noise you cannot even try cold approach that game doesnt work there. :foidSoy:
Never been because of social anxiety and my distaste for loud noises, just seems like a waste of time and money :fuk:

Nightclubs r retarded the only ppl who hook up seem to already know each other so idk y they would go out instead of patying by themselves:feelsree:
:feelsaww: sometimes I feel like going full ER in some nightclub specially with beautiful models it will be really satisfying to watch them die

:feelsaww: sometimes I feel like going full ER in some nightclub specially with beautiful models it will be really satisfying to watch them die

Would love to join you, we can team up like Eric and Dylan (in call of duty)

Men who go to nightclubs keep thinking they're going to get laid sooner or later. "This is the night guys!" and it never happens, or if it does, it's a fat or ugly bitch. Women go to those places for attention or to hunt for Chad.

NTmoggs me by being able to step foot in there.

Jfl at going nightclubs:lul::lul:

I went to nightclubs and I got kicked out twice

and also yeah same experience

I tried talking to foids there they just gave me deathstares and basically told me to fuck off

and yh

was pretty big suifuel tbh

not going back to clubs ever again its massive suifuel

I tried talking to foids there they just gave me deathstares and basically told me to fuck off

and yh

Being alone in a nightclub is worse than staying alone at home imo
In nightclubs, everyone can see how much of a failure you are

Being alone in a nightclub is worse than staying alone at home imo
In nightclubs, everyone can see how much of a failure you are
Half of the time at smoke room :smonk: but Yeah it sucks.

A nightclub is only possible if you are good looking enough to be perceived so even in the bad lighting. Unless you are a 8.5+/10 there's no point. I wonder why normies even try.

Why haven't you booked a prostitute yet?

and yh

Truecel trait:feelsthink::feelsgah:. I'm too high-inhib to try

Because of the music and noise you cannot even try cold approach that game doesnt work there. :foidSoy:
Not true. It's one of the best places for that.

I fear man. I have never touched any foid.
Think of the prostitute as an object you're going to pump. You're not going to be afraid of a fleshlight right? Disregard their feelings, you are paying them to serve you

The pussy wouldn’t be worth it any way just Chads sloppy seconds and a whole bunch of STD’s

Based

I have been to night clubs for a couple of times with one of my friend
fakcel spotted. Incel dont have friend that go with you in a night club. Im 26 and I have never been in a night club and I never have had friends

Think of the prostitute as an object you're going to pump. You're not going to be afraid of a fleshlight right? Disregard their feelings, you are paying them to serve you
alright will be trying:lul::lul:

fakcel spotted. Incel dont have friend that go with you in a night club. Im 26 and I have never been in a night club and I never have had friends
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Masculine and dominant men own such places. Face is more important on dating apps, but it's all about height, frame and lowinhib in night clubs. Unfortunatly i have neither of those qualities

Masculine and dominant men own such places. Face is more important on dating apps, but it's all about height, frame and lowinhib in night clubs. Unfortunatly i have neither of those qualities
same here