Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My existence is pathetic

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
I spend my entire day daydreaming about what my life would be like if I were born attractive. I imagine all the happy memories and good experiences I would have had. But alas, it's just a daydream. It's not reality, and this fact truly pains me. When I think about how I really am, I realize how miserable and pathetic my life truly is. I feel like I can never achieve the things I want due to my looks. I often think about death and the afterlife as my main coping mechanism because I have completely given up on this life. At least the new world order will start World War III soon, which oddly brings me some semblance of happiness. I would gladly be nuked or die on the front lines, as I have nothing left to lose anymore.

I spend my entire day daydreaming about what my life would be like if I were born attractive. I imagine all the happy memories and good experiences I would have had. But alas, it's just a daydream. It's not reality, and this fact truly pains me. When I think about how I really am, I realize how miserable and pathetic my life truly is. I feel like I can never achieve the things I want due to my looks. I often think about death and the afterlife as my main coping mechanism because I have completely given up on this life. At least the new world order will start World War III soon, which oddly brings me some semblance of happiness. I would gladly be nuked or die on the front lines, as I have nothing left to lose anymore.
I just wish i could have as fun as indiana Jones has

me too i just wish i could have some type of fun
If we were indiana Jones attractive we would slay 100ds of bitchs and go on thousand adventures

Hard drugs, alcohol, nicotine, hookers and gambling