Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My existence is completely pointless

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Since finding out about the Blackpill 2 years ago I've been really miserable and angry. My BP wrath peaked in the first several months, and I wanted to end it all. The only thing keeping me from committing, though, are my parents. My life is meaningless; I'm unfit to be in the dating game because I have the lowest self esteem ever. I'm a literal subhuman no one will ever find me attractive; they will go to great lengths to avoid me; they don't even think I'm worthy of a friendship; and I'm not even human in their eyes.

The cunts will preach about having a positive attitude but will reject you if you don't look good enough. Instead, they will go after those assholes who treat them like shit, only because they are attractive; they will mock a decent, well spoken guy, then throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. The foid mind is truly something else. And on the topic of personality, I don't even think I have one; I'm the most boring, dull, and uninteresting person you'll ever meet. It sucks that I'll never be able to attract a female due to my ugly face and height. All women are shallow whores, and I hate every single one of them.

Try befriending people online, in chats, guys who are into gaming, so that you can be part of something. The virtual world offers this type of friendships that weren't possible back then, and all you have to do is like the same things they like or play the same games.

It's so unfair that things have to be this way.

life is always like this

It’s brutal man. Realizing how over it is makes me feel really bad too. I just wanted love, like all of us. I was very grateful to have good parents though. It’s just me and my mother now since my father died a month and a half ago when I was just 19. Cursed with inceldom and then my father gets cancer and dies. So tired of this life. He was like a best friend to me and was the only guy I knew who was interested in cars. We had a 1971 Camaro for 14 years that we took to car shows. I still have the car, but it fucking hurts without him. Doing work at our cabin hurts without him too. Him and me fixed up and old tractor a few months before he died, and looking at all that stuff just makes the memories flood in. I’m literally twice as lonely now as before he died. If I lose my mother, I’m just gonna straight up blow my brains out.

Try befriending people online, in chats, guys who are into gaming, so that you can be part of something. The virtual world offers this type of friendships that weren't possible back then, and all you have to do is like the same things they like or play the same games.

Tbh the same thing would have happened whether you found the blackpill or not
The difference is that now you are completely aware of what's happening, and yeah it's rather depressing

It's just as crushing as the first day I became blackpilled. At this point it's simply existing for another day for no particular reason. It boils down to cope or rope, for us.

It's crazy to think that we are rotting here while there are others just out there enjoying life.

Life really is a game of bones

Life never gets better when you're demonised by society for your looks and other things outta your control

Since finding out about the Blackpill 2 years ago I've been really miserable and angry. My BP wrath peaked in the first several months, and I wanted to end it all. The only thing keeping me from committing, though, are my parents. My life is meaningless; I'm unfit to be in the dating game because I have the lowest self esteem ever. I'm a literal subhuman no one will ever find me attractive; they will go to great lengths to avoid me; they don't even think I'm worthy of a friendship; and I'm not even human in their eyes.

The cunts will preach about having a positive attitude but will reject you if you don't look good enough. Instead, they will go after those assholes who treat them like shit, only because they are attractive; they will mock a decent, well spoken guy, then throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. The foid mind is truly something else. And on the topic of personality, I don't even think I have one; I'm the most boring, dull, and uninteresting person you'll ever meet. It sucks that I'll never be able to attract a female due to my ugly face and height. All women are shallow whores, and I hate every single one of them.
Same. Life is so unfair, and I'm becoming tired of it :feelsbadman:

How often do we have to tell you that this retarded advice does NOT work for Aspies ?

Your actually one of the best things thats happened to me @Max, We may argue here and there but i love it when all 3 of us watch wallace and gromit or movies, it gives me a feeling of social hope, Thank you for existing, We will watch more today! :feelsautistic:

Since finding out about the Blackpill 2 years ago I've been really miserable and angry. My BP wrath peaked in the first several months, and I wanted to end it all. The only thing keeping me from committing, though, are my parents. My life is meaningless; I'm unfit to be in the dating game because I have the lowest self esteem ever. I'm a literal subhuman no one will ever find me attractive; they will go to great lengths to avoid me; they don't even think I'm worthy of a friendship; and I'm not even human in their eyes
Extremely relatable. I found the bp 1.5 years ago and grew more and more depressed by the day, but ever since signing up for this site, its just been anger growing inside me. Anger that my life will never be worth living, and anger that there was never anything i could do to change that. In the past few months ive gone from "yeah I'll probably kill myself one day" to "i will be dead five years from now". I am genuinely ready to die, i hope i dont wake up tomorrow.

Youre not alone in the way you feel brocel, i wish you the best at finding peace in this subhuman life :feelscry:

Last edited:
I went through the phase too, that's how the blackpill works

Denial - no, not all foids are like this. and even if they are, it's not over for me

Sadness - is it really like this? is it really over? but i have a life... it can't be. (lots of crying alone at this phase)

Anger - i can't believe life is like this, privileged for some yet i rot. i want to kill these people who live a happy life while i live in daily hell (this is the phase where if people get stuck long enough they go ER)

Acceptance - well this is really it... fuck... can't do anything... guess i'll just cope as hard as possible

Defeat - LDARing 24/7, barely enough motivation to cope. feel completely dissociated with life as if you were a spectator. (this is where people rope)

It’s brutal man. Realizing how over it is makes me feel really bad too. I just wanted love, like all of us. I was very grateful to have good parents though. It’s just me and my mother now since my father died a month and a half ago when I was just 19. Cursed with inceldom and then my father gets cancer and dies. So tired of this life. He was like a best friend to me and was the only guy I knew who was interested in cars. We had a 1971 Camaro for 14 years that we took to car shows. I still have the car, but it fucking hurts without him. Doing work at our cabin hurts without him too. Him and me fixed up and old tractor a few months before he died, and looking at all that stuff just makes the memories flood in. I’m literally twice as lonely now as before he died. If I lose my mother, I’m just gonna straight up blow my brains out.
Holy fuck Brocel, that's brutal. I hope you're doing okay

If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you
EY8J5tjX0AEodjN.jpg

Tbh the same thing would have happened whether you found the blackpill or not
The difference is that now you are completely aware of what's happening, and yeah it's rather depressing
True, my fate was already destined

Holy fuck Brocel, that's brutal. I hope you're doing okay

If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you
EY8J5tjX0AEodjN.jpg
Thanks man, I appreciate it. It really sucks. I’m managing the best I can tho, and still trying to still enjoy the hobbies him and me did together. I miss him a lot and it’s not the same, but it’s still fun at least. Glad him and me got along well while he was alive and made the most of our time together.

Online friendships aren't real and very shallow

didnt read but your existence isnt pointless, allah made everyone for a reason.

chin up and have faith