Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My existence doesn’t fit the media’s narrative.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Ethnicels like me, specifically being black, we don’t fit the mainstream media’s narrative of incels. Incels, according to the MM (mainstream media) are a group of ‘hateful’, ‘racist’, and ‘misgonyistic’ (Pr however that retarded shit is spelt) white men that can’t get sex “because they believe they are ugly, but it’s really their tOxIc pErSoNaLiTy”. So, MM and their followers will deny the existence or ethnicels or flat out ignore it. With this said, I want to end off this main post with a quote from Malcolm X that can apply not only to blacks, but ethnics as well.

"The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political football."

- Malcom X (1963)

EDIT:

Something even more interesting if you’re interested in what Malcolm X had to say about certain people before he was killed by them.

Last edited:
My existence doesn't fit the human narrative.

jfl normshits believe we're all white. Liberals treat ethnics like pets, they think that they can do no wrong and must be baby- sit because they're not capable of independent thought. That's why they're shocked at the idea of ethnics being incels, they're supposed to be the brainless people with the same thoughts that liberals would use as votes.

jfl normshits believe we're all white. Liberals treat ethnics like pets, they think that they can do no wrong and must be baby- sit because they're not capable of independent thought. That's why they're shocked at the idea of ethnics being incels, they're supposed to be the brainless people with the same thoughts that liberals would use as votes.
Nailed it
My existence doesn't fit the human narrative.
In a way it does, we are supposed to reproduce, but since we are the genetically inferior we will die

There's some truth to what you're saying, but good looking black guys still have it pretty fucking easy. Grape mid blunts and big booty bitches is not much worse than sorority girls and cocaine lbh.

There's some truth to what you're saying, but good looking black guys still have it pretty fucking easy. Grape mid blunts and big booty bitches is not much worse than sorority girls and cocaine lbh.
If I was a good looking black guy would I be on this forum?

There's no narrative for your existence

If I was a good looking black guy would I be on this forum?
If I was a good looking <insert color here> guy would I be on this forum?
While race is important, if you're good looking you'll get laid regardless of whether you're, say, curry or not. If you aren't, it's over.

If I was a good looking <insert color here> guy would I be on this forum?
While race is important, if you're good looking you'll get laid regardless of whether you're, say, curry or not. If you aren't, it's over.
Yeah I know I was just responding specifically to the black part since he was using the soy argument to subliminally try and say there’s no such thing as blackcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back