Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My everyday smoking hour

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
It's 7PM so now it's the time to smoke and cry because of my fuckin life and breathe the death. There is anything to do if you are 5'6, it's over. I wish I died. I will never be hugged or kissed by a girl, I will never hold a girl's hand. I will never feel that I'm important for somebody. Finally, I will never feel the sense of life. Pain is in every second of my fuckin life. People in my age (18) have dreams, they want to have an expensive car, travel all around the world. I don't want it. The only thing I need is a girl who would love me. But it's an abstraction. There is no girl which would help me and repair my life. I was happy when I was a child, especially 3-4 years old. At the moment I think about that beautiful moments when I was full of happiness but they will never come back. Pain is the definiotion of every day of my shit existence.

Attachments

• 20190327_190503.jpg
    20190327_190503.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
Smokes me
I was happy when I was a child, especially 3-4 years old. At the moment I think about that beautiful moments when I was full of happiness but they will never come back
Brutal agepill

It's 7PM so now it's the time to smoke and cry because of my fuckin life and breathe the death. There is anything to do if you are 5'6, it's over. I wish I died. I will never be hugged or kissed by a girl, I will never hold a girl's hand. I will never feel that I'm important for somebody. Finally, I will never feel the sense of life. Pain is in every second of my fuckin life. People in my age (18) have dreams, they want to have an expensive car, travel all around the world. I don't want it. The only thing I need is a girl who would love me. But it's an abstraction. There is no girl which would help me and repair my life. I was happy when I was a child, especially 3-4 years old. At the moment I think about that beautiful moments when I was full of happiness but they will never come back. Pain is the definiotion of every day of my shit existence.
That's the difference between the normie npc and the blackpilled man, we realized material stuff is useless and that happiness is just in the human relations that we can't have :feelsrope:

That's the difference between the normie npc and the blackpilled man, we realized material stuff is useless and that happiness is just in the human relations that we can't have :feelsrope:

Too much fuel too much fuel too m- :feelsrope:

skyscraper iq. smoking is suicide. takes pretty long tho
rather rope

JFL switch to vaping dude its cheaper and less harmful you youngcel

Throw some weed in along with the tobacco u will feel good for a while

Fellow 18yearoldcel. It never began :feelsrope:

drugs and such is one cope ill never try tbh

Fellow 18yearoldcel. It never began :feelsrope:

you're only 18, you're a kid fuck off your life is barely beginning. come back here if youre in your mid 20s and still an incel

you're only 18, you're a kid fuck off your life is barely beginning. come back here if youre in your mid 20s and still an incel

18 not a kid...

this bs needs to end....

back in 2008 you were not kid...

no all of a sudden 18 is kid....

stfu....

weed can cause lung cancer but at least you get high and don't think about your life for a while.
cicagrettes are cancer without benefits.

He’s 5’6 he ain’t gonna Improve. If he has a decent face and has some money he can become a betabux which isn’t any wiser tbh.