Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My essay writing and speech have greatly improved....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
.is is the best mangos. Looking back at my writing skills and speech I was very mediocre...if I can put it like that but every since I've been on .is my speech IRL and writing ability have greatly improved. I'm much more articulate and I have even gotten the chance to participate in a competition at school jfl.

Bigwordmaxxing is legit, I'm very low IQ but because of the way I speak, people think I'm some kind of genius(doesn't take a lot to be a genius, considering I'm around a bunch of niggers and niggresses). They hate me though but that's okay with me, thank you brocels for helping me.

@WorthlessSlavicShit I know we don't agree on much but your threads are really insightful, even though our views may not align
@DarkStar I feel the same way mang, we may not agree on a lot but I genuinely enjoying reading your threads mango

I got kinda more retarded tbh by posting n arguing on here

It's good practice

Abstained from textual engagement

I use some fancy words here and there
And yeah it's legit, I get a dopamine rush when I write a big paragraph

I use some fancy words here and there
And yeah it's legit, I get a dopamine rush when I write a big paragraph
Same mang, I actually enjoy writing. Back in high I didn't give a shit, goes to show you that interest plays a major role when it comes to learning

I've lost one IQ point for every 1000 posts 8ve made here

No grammar for your face

This place legit gives my brain some thinking and writing training. I’d probably start becoming dumb without this place

It’s kinda ridiculous how in school I hated writing essays, but here it comes so easily since it’s about something I actually relate to and care about. Never thought I’d write this much willingly

It’s kinda ridiculous how in school I hated writing essays, but here it comes so easily since it’s about something I actually relate to and care about. Never thought I’d write this much willingly
I was the exact same mang, writing a 500 word essay was such a drag for me. I hated it but on .is I casually write a average of 1500 words, it's soo over

I was the exact same mang, writing a 500 word essay was such a drag for me. I hated it but on .is I casually write a average of 1500 words, it's soo over
It’s so brutal when you relate to the suffering so much you willingly write out long rants. I spent like an hour formulating a thread about normie and Chad logic and how they gaslight you a while ago. Was a long but good one, and got pinned in ID. Might still be pinned. I had to force myself to write one paragraph in school with minimum effort, and now I’m willing doing more than that.

Yeah, people have so many personalities and opinions, much different from normgroid circles : )

.is is the best mangos. Looking back at my writing skills and speech I was very mediocre...if I can put it like that but every since I've been on .is my speech IRL and writing ability have greatly improved. I'm much more articulate and I have even gotten the chance to participate in a competition at school jfl.

Bigwordmaxxing is legit, I'm very low IQ but because of the way I speak, people think I'm some kind of genius(doesn't take a lot to be a genius, considering I'm around a bunch of niggers and niggresses). They hate me though but that's okay with me, thank you brocels for helping me.

@WorthlessSlavicShit I know we don't agree on much but your threads are really insightful, even though our views may not align
@DarkStar I feel the same way mang, we may not agree on a lot but I genuinely enjoying reading your threads mango
I fell

I can relate
My writing had atrophied before I joined
Now i feel that I'm improving bit by bit

It’s so brutal when you relate to the suffering so much you willingly write out long rants. I spent like an hour formulating a thread about normie and Chad logic and how they gaslight you a while ago. Was a long but good one, and got pinned in ID. Might still be pinned. I had to force myself to write one paragraph in school with minimum effort, and now I’m willing doing more than that.
I completely understand mang, fuck school

I fell

I can relate
My writing had atrophied before I joined
Now i feel that I'm improving bit by bit
Based, our school system is egregious, I don't give a shit about writing a essay about my holiday. Let us write about anything mang. ZA is absolute shit mang. Same for me though, i used to write like a third grader, I didn't care about grammar, I just wrote and hoped my point came across

Your pfp is always laugh fuel

I completely understand mang, fuck school
Yeah, school fucking sucked. All that insane amount of nonsensical work to try to make you a slave. Plus being around that many normies was awful. They constantly teased me

How did your speaking improve? There is not much speaking here

How did your speaking improve? There is not much speaking here
That’s the thing I have no clue, it could be a placebo but ppl have complicated the way they I speak

Yeah, school fucking sucked. All that insane amount of nonsensical work to try to make you a slave. Plus being around that many normies was awful. They constantly teased me
The incel life it’s brootal

The incel life it’s brootal
Sure is. Gets so depressing and tiring. I just want a loving gf man :cryfeels:. Is that oo much to fucking ask for? It's so crazy how rigged it all is

That’s the thing I have no clue, it could be a placebo but ppl have complicated the way they I speak
Can you post a vocaroo? I also enjoy the South African accent

Thanks mang, appreciate it a lot. :feelsYall:

Finally, it's good to see a bit of positivity on the forum for a change.

Personally, I've always seen writing as another forum of mathematics in a sense: Simply, due to the fact it has grammar rules to it, which can change the context of the message entirely.

If I may ask, what threads or posts of mine do you specifically like?
Thanks boyo;).

Thanks mang, appreciate it a lot. :feelsYall:

Finally, it's good to see a bit of positivity on the forum for a change.

Personally, I've always seen writing as another forum of mathematics in a sense: Simply, due to the fact it has grammar rules to it, which can change the context of the message entirely.

If I may ask, what threads or posts of mine do you specifically like?
Idk mang, I just know when you post your threads, I thoroughly enjoy them as long as they aren't about race. Our views pertaining to race don't align unfortunately