Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Environment pisses me off

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Forever, since I was born I lived in this suburb of Germany and like 2 km away from this literal GHETTO is a "rich place".

Today I walked there and it pissed me off, nice new Modern homes with Photovoltaik and the newest energy Systems, Teslas and laughting children, overall it is SUPER quite there and then some fat 30 yo bitch and her female friend in a big ass SUV and I was internally raging. Like I try to be like Buddha, just calm, just ignore it - but it aint possible. It aint working no more when you are a 25 yo loser without a girlfriend and any socials.

Is there any hope for me? Like what can I even do? Lets be honest here:

1. Ill never buy a house.
2. Ill likely wont even get to buy an Apartment.
3. A girlfriend, especially a loyal beautiful one, seems unattainable.
4. Even a decent car i probably need to work for years if i want a new one.

And then what? Like im thinking about it - whats the endgoal here.

Like both of my parentd worked for 35 years and they dont own anything. Both are studied educated people. Both have no friends (maybe 2 but these 2 are barely friends either, their like acquaintances)

Like Spiritually. Mentally. Socially. Im done...
Like yah know im going to therapy now so guess this will just eat money from me and then ill be probably the same person, same situation, but hey all the Normies say "itd gonna work bro, just go to therapy bro" :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Brutal no reply pill

That really sucks. It's why I like living in one of the poorer neighborhoods in my city. All you see here are middle aged wagies just trying to get by. No getting mogged by the rich kids.

Plus I heard homes in Germany are really expensive anyway. Don't most younger people just rent forever?

Are there affordable homes anywhere in Germany? Preferably somewhere outside of the city where you could just garden and shit? Lolz

If you're a nigger that's even more brutal... Them places ubermog Shitmud huts.

But as a poorcel blanc it's almost as bad... In a different way.

i was a construction worker and faced this brutality daily... But it was worse. I was making places I could not afford to rent! Plus I was homeless at the time!