Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My entire personality is based on being vilified by almost everyone

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
I'm not kidding, I think I actually have a bad (anti-social) personality due to years of ostracization and an entire lifetime of veiled racism having grown up in the west. Most ricecels are not like me, because they develop absurd mentalist beliefs to deny reality outright, and are too pre-occupied with careers and hobbies to even think about social issues. I'm not even complaining about inceldom right now or attributing my personality as a factor of my lack of girlfriend. I genuinely do not wish for a better world for anyone.

I wish someone would outright call me a chink, or insult my face, or say something about my dick size. Instead, all of my enemies hide from me, it gives me no recourse to target specific individuals. And I suppose I wouldn't do anything even if I knew who my enemies were. I thought that the whole COVID-19 situation would amplify racism against Asians and it did, but I have personally faced none of it so far.

I have no empathy for others, which may border on sociopathy. It wasn't always this way, I used to care about helping out others, but this was never returned in kind. I have learned to only rely on myself for anything, as I am incapable of trusting others especially since most people may perceive me as a soft target. I can almost never relax outside, and I'm on alert and playing out scenarios in my head whenever there is anyone who I perceive as a threat nearby.

We are a result of out genetics and our environment. Nothing else.

You're overestimating your existence, you're probably just completely irrelevant to anyone.

You're overestimating your existence, you're probably just completely irrelevant to anyone.
This is why I keep alert, and don't relax, people who say I have nothing to worry about.

Based, I can't ever relax when I'm outside either tbh. Stopped giving a fuck about anyone else in this world a long time ago

This is why I keep alert, and don't relax, people who say I have nothing to worry about.
The Jews have turned large sections of the once completely safe to live in United States into various violent hellhole third world tier zones/shitholes.

So if you are unfortunate enough to live in some kike controlled major city absolutely NEVER let your guard down and trust no one.

And as one of us don’t adopt the retarded mentality so many other foolish ricels here do thinking that the white race primarily is your enemy.

That is of course Jew white genocidal nonsense.

No, as an incel EVERYONE is your enemy save for perhaps your fellow brocels here.