Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My entire personality changes as soon as I found out how ugly i am

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
I used to be a very social outgoing confident person, but after taking the black pill earlier this decade I haven't been able to turn back. It's as if knowing I'm subhuman trash placed me where I was supposed to be in life. I now stare admirably when I see a male engaging in conversation with a woman who's hanging on to every last word he says. I used to be able to talk to any woman, regardless of how hot she was, and totally dismiss her and not give her any validation. But unfortunately nowadays I cannot hold contact with her if I find her even slightly attractive. I used to be a big advocate of not giving a fuck, but how can one stop caring about the only thing that matters in life: your looks?

If you don't actively make an effort to talk to people, absolutely no one will talk to you. Funny how that works for unattractive people.

If you're attractive people would notice and try to strike up conversation with you.

You are not broken they are and never forget that, they create this fucking reality and we are just the observers as this is what they deem fit for us so fuck those cunts they push us to the curb with there rejection,acts of mockery but cower when the darkness comes calling while we thrive in it.

If you don't actively make an effort to talk to people, absolutely no one will talk to you. Funny how that works for unattractive people.

If you're attractive people would notice and try to strike up conversation with you.
Unfortunately true.

Women find Adam Driver ugly. There is little hope for men these days. Its over for us.

Nobody approaches ugly men, and unless you HAVE something to offer them, they don't want you approaching them.

Same, I became the person I never wanted to be.
I started doing drugs.
I stopped being nice.

Looks matterinf makes so much fucking sense. That's why tney keep beating you over head with looks don't matter bullshit.
Being good looking is constantly sending out positive vibes to anyone with eyes. Everything is filtered through a "good looking person is doing it".
If people don't want you for what you are it's endless misery and struggle to be wanted for what you do. And even then, anyone can work hard. Not everyone can be good looking

This reminds me when I read the studies when I was 15 about how bullies do better in life and are more sexually successful. I realized that girls and guys don't care about personality and it's all about genetic value, and I also stopped putting my self out there.

Everyone would want to be friends with the girl on the left and hate the girl on the right because looks are everything.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This reminds me when I read the studies when I was 15 about how bullies do better in life and are more sexually successful. I realized that girls and guys don't care about personality and it's all about genetic value, and I also stopped putting my self out there.

Everyone would want to be friends with the girl on the left and hate the girl on the right because looks are everything.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Brutal. Reminds me of my own childhood. I was bullied by my Chad brother and cousin.

When you take the blackpill, you know the truth :blackpill:

Opposite for me. Once i realised im ugly and girls will never like me. Its so easy to talk to girls. I dont care about what they think of me or get nervous around them.

It happens to me all the time. I was the one who always did the first step to have conversation with people.

Even if you do try all you get is a lot of awkward pauses and them trying to end the convo asap

Before and after the blackpill was the same for me except for knowing why i was treated poorly.

Now i don't waste my time trying as hard to deal with pretty people and their orbiters. It's freeing a bit.

Still hurts, but knowing that it's just random fate makes it easier to deal with.