Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my entire future depends on whether or not I will ascend in college

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
I won't be able to focus on anything other than pussy if I don't ascend. I definitely will not be able to sit in front of books and cram bullshit for exams if I can't get my dick wet after a long day of working/ studying.
This was basically the case in highschool. I didn't do shit because all the other guys were going to parties on Friday nights and fucking bitches. I had a few friends that I would go out with to eat too but it wasn't the same.

Tbh this kinda motivates me.

college is the last time you will be in any social setting with foids all day.

so yes if you don't ascend in college its over.

I did 2 years of nursing school,5 guys, 120 girls, if I couldn't succeed at those odds that's when i knew it was over :feelscry:

I hoped that too in high school. Guess what, I didn't. Couldn't even JBWmaxx in a college full of curry and rice foids. fukkin sad :feelsautistic:

college is the last time you will be in any social setting with foids all day.

so yes if you don't ascend in college its over.

I did 2 years of nursing school,5 guys, 120 girls, if I couldn't succeed at those odds that's when i knew it was over :feelscry:
Did you graduate?

@RedBull You're a fakecel so you will. And it wont be because of your interesting inner world or personality.

Don't expect much. You are setting yourself up for failure. It's already over. I mean you are posting on one of the most despised forums in the web.

Did you graduate?

@RedBull You're a fakecel so you will. And it wont be because of your interesting inner world or personality.
I finished highschool 2 years ago. Thank God I didn't start straight after. I was sad about it at first but now that I look back, I was failoing myself so hard at 18. God, I was autistic. That and COVID. I would've wasted a year on online classes.
I mean you are posting on one of the most despised forums in the web.
Well yeah, currently i'm just gymcelling and rotting at home. I won't be posting here after I start (hopefully).

Did you graduate?

nah i dropped out, I was doing it to give me an extra chance to get into paramedics but realized I really didn't give a shit about helping people, wrong career for me.

nah i dropped out, I was doing it to give me an extra chance to get into paramedics but realized I really didn't give a shit about helping people, wrong career for me.
I graduated it :feelsrope:

I graduated it :feelsrope:
oh really.

as part of the course we had to do a few weeks work experience in a hospital and I definitely felt the nurses were being bitches to me because i was an ugly male.

realised then working in an all foid workplace was going to be hell as an ugly male, I am 100% sure I would have gotten fake sexual harassment charges filed against me since there are times you had to touch a naked foid patient.

oh really.

as part of the course we had to do a few weeks work experience in a hospital and I definitely felt the nurses were being bitches to me because i was an ugly male.

realised then working in an all foid workplace was going to be hell as an ugly male, I am 100% sure I would have gotten fake sexual harassment charges filed against me since there are times you had to touch a naked foid patient.
only a few weeks? i did a year. too many blackpills for me to write.
Had a Chadlite with me and it beyond brutal.

All about the alcohol. Get drunk with people also getting drunk.

All about the alcohol. Get drunk with people also getting drunk.
Very true. As someone who's high inhib and naturally a sperg, I need to be low inhib. Sadly I can't always be going around drunk so I need to figure out a way to get to know people being my natural aspie self.

collge is your chance to moneymaxx , you cant ascend with foids in college if youre an incel jfl