Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My entire family just shamed and compared me

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★★★
My family was talking about how my 10 gets old sister has had 4 boyfriends already and how I’ve never been in any relationship or friendships or anything with a girl before and they all laughed and shamed me accused me of being a faggot even my sister who is 10

go er on them

My family was talking about how my 10 gets old sister has had 4 boyfriends already and how I’ve never been in any relationship or friendships or anything with a girl before and they all laughed and shamed me accused me of being a faggot even my sister who is 10
Compared to a 10 year old? Brutal

Obnoxious twats

blackpill and JBpill

Tell them to kys

thankfully none of my family members in my moms side can shame me cuz one of my uncles is a damn loser with no girlfriend. Although he got married once but that was it. He then got a divorce