Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My entire class avoided sitting at the same table as me.

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
We had to choose new seats to sit in one of my classes today. I was one of the first people there so I just chose a table in the corner and sat down. I waited until everybody got there, and I fucking kid you not, every other seat besides the ones at my table were chosen. These were 6 person tables, and I was the only one sitting at that table. Evidently I'm so fucking repulsive to look at that literally nobody wants to come within a five foot distance of me. It was so brutal experiencing this.

Can relate. Thank fuck I dropped out of school 6 years ago.

I still sit alone in my room

We had to choose new seats to sit in one of my classes today. I was one of the first people there so I just chose a table in the corner and sat down. I waited until everybody got there, and I fucking kid you not, every other seat besides the ones at my table were chosen. These were 6 person tables, and I was the only one sitting at that table. Evidently I'm so fucking repulsive to look at that literally nobody wants to come within a five foot distance of me. It was so brutal experiencing this.
Sorry.

I know the feeling

If it makes you feel better people tend to not sit when there's a place occupied if they don't know you already, happened to me lots of times too. But i do the same

i think especially in classes sitting alone is the best thing , you get to focus on the lesson and if you are bored you wont be bothered by normies :feelsautistic:

GigaTruecel trait tbh. Resonates, altho in school it's always foids, who cannot fathom the idea of sitting next to me, which is not surprising, but still brutal:blackpill:

i think especially in classes sitting alone is the best thing , you get to focus on the lesson and if you are bored you wont be bothered by normies :feelsautistic:

Yes, it has upsides. I liked having a table to myself tbh.

In my entire row i sit alone

cant relate dropped out of real school