Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My english sucks

omegauprising

omegauprising

Praise saint Elliot Rodger
-
So i must use google translator sometimes :feelsrope:

My English sucks because I never speak it

Are you German?

I thought Poland would be good for males, as it's not that degenerate and still very Christian?
thats massive cope, only older people here are religious, but zoomers bahave exatcly the same as in the US, women here are one of the biggest whores and they love to fuck with tyrones and italians. In other hand we have low IQ slavniggers, who behave exactly the same like niggers in US, but they have no guns, cause of polish cucked gun law. As I say society here is slavic version of american soyciety. I think that its better to live in US, than in pooland. You can go ER at least

Brutal brocel. Polish girls are very hot tbh ngl though. Chad only doe :cryfeels:

thats massive cope, only older people here are religious, but zoomers bahave exatcly the same as in the US, women here are one of the biggest whores and they love to fuck with tyrones and italians. In other hand we have low IQ slavniggers, who behave exactly the same like niggers in US, but they have no guns, cause of polish cucked gun law. As I say society here is slavic version of american soyciety. I think that its better to live in US, than in pooland. You can go ER at least

Sad, the whole world is going the way of the West, I think Juche Korea is the only one that will be safe.

they prefer tyrones here. And polish foids in modern day looks exactly the same as US ones
brutal.. at least you have a based government.
we have angela the immigrant lover cuckel here :feelsbadman:

Okay that makes sense.

Sad, the whole world is going the way of the West, I think Juche Korea is the only one that will be safe.
based, north korea is one of the last normal places in this cucked world

LowIQ if you think that.
North Korea is a big shithole.

This is a cope, all stories of North Korea are from the biased Western media, the same media that hyperventilate over some fenthead dying in America and lie about WMDs in Iraq. The truth is North Korea has high fertility and a martial culture while South Korea, which has higher (((living standards))) has a TFR of below one and most men there are incels.

This is a cope, all stories of North Korea are from the biased Western media, the same media that hyperventilate over some fenthead dying in America and lie about WMDs in Iraq. The truth is North Korea has high fertility and a martial culture while South Korea, which has higher (((living standards))) has a TFR of below one and most men there are incels.
based

1537730384106.jpg

yeah we have based leader kaczynski here at least, but guns are illegal to buy :feelsrope:

Germany needs basicly new nsdap to wake up, but im afraid its too late
It is too late brocel. Too late..

Last edited: