Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My encounters with stacies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I will recount the two encounters with a Stacy I've experienced during my entire existence. The first was at a theme park. She was around 5'7,5'8. A perfect face that looked almost like an anime girl. Her lips were light pink, her eyes pale blue. She had blonde hair, bangs and was wearing a hoodie.

Extremely intoxicating.

The second encounter took place in a restaurant. She was a waitress. 5'6. Cheekbones present, green eyes, long blonde hair, a perfect body that was outlined by the tight white t shirt she was wearing and a perfect ass I managed to get a accidental glance at. I could barely make eye contact with her when she spoke to me due to how amazing she looked.

Of course I'm aware both of these women are disgusting horrible slutty cunts but I really don't care what's in their head. In my mind they're meer objects to be looked at. Perfect specimens that I'll occasionally fantasize about to quicken my release when I'm bricked up

Of course I'm aware both of these women are disgusting horrible slutty cunts but I really don't care what's in their head. In my mind they're meer objects to be looked at. Perfect specimens that I'll occasionally fantasize about to quicken my release when I'm bricked up

did you speak with them? that was not encounter then?

I'm in the uk there are no stacy foids here

What does the average woman look like?
ugly, and usually bloated or landwhale due to excessive alcohol intake

by around 20 they typically look 50