Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My encounter with 2 landwhales

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I was walking home last night, minding my own business. I saw 2 landwhales dressed in whore clothing on the opposite side of the footpath which probably meant they were coming back from a nightclub.
Obviously the 2 whores were on their phones because what else would they be doing. One of them decided to switch sides to the one I was walking on without taking her eyes off her phone.

At first I thought that if she was too lazy to look up to see if anyone was actually walking in front of her then i'm just going to keep walking and if we bump into each other then that's her problem. Well I cucked out last second but I still hit her shoulder accidentally.
The landwhale turned around in shock and screamed "ew, don't touch me" and her friend said "what the fuck is that guy's problem"?

I just kept on walking. Initially I was upset that the landwhale was so disgusted by me but now I see it as lifefuel since i'm an ultra highinhibcel.
Foids are so rude.

High T slayer.

Touching a landwhale is the biggest ropefuel I could imagine :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Good morning. I hate women.

Did you do it to touch her or to annoy her lol

Did you do it to touch her or to annoy her lol

I was going to do it to annoy her. I don't see why I should switch to the other side of the footpath if I was there first. There would be no problem if the whore just stopped swiping on Tinder for a second and looked up to see if anyone else was walking.

I was going to do it to annoy her. I don't see why I should switch to the other side of the footpath if I was there first. There would be no problem if the whore just stopped swiping on Tinder for a second and looked up to see if anyone else was walking.
I would risk getting arrested for sexual harassment

Nasty inkwell, you're not entitled to being respected, you should have watched where you were going, women dont need to waste their time watching where they're going!!

Good job. Funny how foids expect special treatment and lash out when they don't get any of the usual deference that their SJW orbiters give them.

They are sharp with their tounge because they have never been in danger let them be born with a penis and be disrespectful like that consequences will become apparent. I get excited when I see foids getting smacked on the internet because It shows that they cant get away with the shit they think they can. True feminist would agree that if a women hits a man then a man can defend himself thats true equality

Well I cucked out last second but I still hit her shoulder accidentally.
The landwhale turned around in shock and screamed "ew, don't touch me" and her friend said "what the fuck is that guy's problem"?

How dare you?! As some peasants that we are as men we have to make place for our queens... No, seriously, I would have run into her.

How dare you?! As some peasants that we are as men we have to make place for our queens... No, seriously, I would have run into her.

this isn't the first time something like this happened. Next time i'll just take out my phone and pretend I also didn't see her. I'll try to walk into her as hard as possible.

Should have stood your ground.

Nowadays if I'm walking and a foid is in my path they can fuck off (unless it's the elderly or some 3 year old kid). Same applies to cucks and chads.
Tbh, I just don't move for anyone.

We need more ogres laying waste to roasties. Notice no white knight jumps in because the dude is a bear mode ogre, just betas making comments from the safety of the crowd.

I started to intentionally do this. They always move out of my way when they notice I'm not budging.

Holy shit, fucking based.

landwhales are disgusting

Touching a landwhale is the biggest ropefuel I could imagine :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

lol! Totally. I despise them. Nothing worse than a fat American woman that was a chubby girl that was cute in HS, who hit the wall at 22, (Disgusting Amy Schumer clones) but still wears sweatpants with the word PINK on the back, and sashays, and smear walks like she is ohh soo sexy. It's like a 2 part problem. Tinder/chads/hypergamy, and feminism/body acceptance/family law letting women off the hook entirely. Now they can whore, and look like garbage. I'm all for global warming... standing by with a kayak to navigate the rivers of crisco.

At least the OP didn't get crushed or eaten by one of the vagiboars.

They deserved that just for being landwhales in the first place, congratulations on one of your first lowinhib interactions.

miring low inhibmaxxing

You should have put your phone to your ear. (Like you're listening) And your elbow towards her face. And then just stood there. LIKE A BRICK WALL!

Brace for impact!

Pow! Elbow face! In a accidental manner. lol.

Then act like it was her fault. Yell.

"What the fuck? Oh. Watch where you're going you fucking nasty blob!"