Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My embarassing ass story with a white foid

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
So it was two years ago (i was 24 then now i am 26 and virgin for life) and I used to go to this same starbucks every single day. My mom was being a bitch about the car and saying that i waste too much gas going to the drivethru so i had to suck it up and start riding my bike there to get my ER fix of a vanill latte a day.

So i eventually started always seeing this white foid in line there, like around the same time i always went. She was like a 7/10 i would fuc. She had gorgeos curly hair. Eventually she said something to me about how we are always there at that time and we kind of hit it off. The lines were always long at the time i went so we talked about our schedules for college, politics, movies, even video games (surprisingly). I guess her brother was a huge gamer and probably an incel too lmaooo. Eventually i would always look forward to seeing her there and felt like this was my one chance. I had seen her there like 4 / 5 times at this point

So i asked her the 5th time if she wanted to have some coffee someday there. She made up some bs probably about her phone not working but to my surprise she actually said she was down. Ok. It was then two days afterward we supposed to go. She was actually there before me to my surprise

We started talking but i realized i forgot to take a shit back at home (i had taco bell burritos the day before). I had to fart a lot. I did this in high school all the time and they were always silent so no big deal. We had just started talking when i felt another one coming, seemed like a small one so I let er’ rip

To my dismay it was one of those loud farts disguised as a “silent but deadly”. I had farted loud. She stared at me with the most cold expression. It was the most awkward moment i had ever had in my life, there was like a minute of awkward ness. I wanted to fucking kill myself right then and there

I then told her that i had something to get in my car (i didnt bike that day, it was raining) so i grabbed my keys and got out of there.. i drove off as fast as i fucking could hoping she didnt see my license plate. I cried later that day knowing i blew my only chance to ascend. To this day ive only been back to that starbucks twice against my will; I bike to another starbux now for my ER fix (there are so many of them in the area) luckily i never saw her again and i hope i never will

Tl:dr i farted loudly in front of a foid my only chance to ascend and it fucking sucked

So it was two years ago (i was 24 then now i am 26 and virgin for life) and I used to go to this same starbucks every single day. My mom was being a bitch about the car and saying that i waste too much gas going to the drivethru so i had to suck it up and start riding my bike there to get my ER fix of a vanill latte a day.

So i eventually started always seeing this white foid in line there, like around the same time i always went. She was like a 7/10 i would fuc. She had gorgeos curly hair. Eventually she said something to me about how we are always there at that time and we kind of hit it off. The lines were always long at the time i went so we talked about our schedules for college, politics, movies, even video games (surprisingly). I guess her brother was a huge gamer and probably an incel too lmaooo. Eventually i would always look forward to seeing her there and felt like this was my one chance. I had seen her there like 4 / 5 times at this point

So i asked her the 5th time if she wanted to have some coffee someday there. She made up some bs probably about her phone not working but to my surprise she actually said she was down. Ok. It was then two days afterward we supposed to go. She was actually there before me to my surprise

We started talking but i realized i forgot to take a shit back at home (i had taco bell burritos the day before). I had to fart a lot. I did this in high school all the time and they were always silent so no big deal. We had just started talking when i felt another one coming, seemed like a small one so I let er’ rip

To my dismay it was one of those loud farts disguised as a “silent but deadly”. I had farted loud. She stared at me with the most cold expression. It was the most awkward moment i had ever had in my life, there was like a minute of awkward ness. I wanted to fucking kill myself right then and there

I then told her that i had something to get in my car (i didnt bike that day, it was raining) so i grabbed my keys and got out of there.. i drove off as fast as i fucking could hoping she didnt see my license plate. I cried later that day knowing i blew my only chance to ascend. To this day ive only been back to that starbucks twice against my will; I bike to another starbux now for my ER fix (there are so many of them in the area) luckily i never saw her again and i hope i never will

Tl:dr i farted loudly in front of a foid my only chance to ascend and it fucking sucked

Cope, chad farts into womens faces and they are laughing

Ive saw it many times

Sounds rough man, but just remember
You don't have "one chance to ascend". Either you constantly get sex, or you don't get sex.

You're not incel but not a chad. youre definetly not bad looking. youre a normie.

You're not incel but not a chad. youre definetly not bad looking. youre a normie.

i mean this was the only time i was actively talking to a foid and it wasnt awkward as fuck. seemed like we had some sort of connection and i blew it, i fucking blew it ive never got that close before or after